Four

I got up, going downstairs to see the guys all awake, then went to my brother and sat on him.

"Hey, off!" He groaned then I giggled, sliding off him and onto the couch.

"I'm going to meet my friends today for their meet, wanna come with?"

"Sure, why not." Tobio said then I smiled, some of the guys agreeing. Though Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Kinoshita, Enoshita, and Narita declined.

"Alright. Let me go get dressed then we can go, okay?" They nodded then I stood, going to my room to get showered. Once I was done, I went to my wardrobe for some clothes that I could wear to a swim meet.

 Once I was done, I went to my wardrobe for some clothes that I could wear to a swim meet

I ran downstairs then we left, heading to the giant town pool and going to the front.

"He said he would meet me out here." I said, Asahi looking nervous as always, then I laughed.

"Hey, calm down. He's-"

"Hana!" I turned as a familiar voice called me then saw Sousuke.

"Sou!" I ran to him then he laughed as I jumped on him, hugging him tightly as he held me up.

"Its only been a couple of weeks, weirdo." I dropped down then saw Rin and waved.

"Guys, this is my brother Tobio. These are our friends Hinata, Asahi, Nishinoya, Daichi, Sugawara, and Tanaka. Friends, Rin Matsuoka and Sousuke Yamazaki." I said then Rin handed us the VIP passes.

"I got you ten, but if you don't need the last two-"

"Hand them to your mom or something." I said and he nodded, pocketing them.

"Anyway, where's Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, and Rei?" I asked then Rin jutted his finger to the building behind him.

"Inside, they're getting ready. We have to go too, but we'll see you in a bit." I nodded then we went to the gate. The guard let us in then we went down the VIP hall, the guys messing with their passes.

"How well do you know these guys?" Suga asked and I looked at him.

"Well, enough to know Makoto has a mole on his ass, Haru hates anything that doesn't have water, Nagisa is a really picky eater, and Rei is just... Well, he's Rei. Rin though, he's this weirdo who will go crazy for meat but Sousuke hates cooking-"

"Got it, you know them." Tanaka laughed and I grinned as we kept walking. I bumped someone then immediately felt bad, smiling when I recognized the mole under his eye.

"Aii!" He looked at me then grinned.

"Hana! Momo, its Hana!" I saw my favorite swimmer in a speedo then hugged him, his arms hugging me tightly.

"Hey, boys. How have you two been, huh?"

"Good!" Aii cheered and I laughed, ruffling his hair.

"Are these your friends?" Momo asked and I nodded.

"This is my brother, Tobio." I said then they waved to them.

"Guys, this is Aiichiro and Momotaro. They both swim for Samezuka." I said and the boys waved.

"This is Asahi, Nishinoya, Suga, Daichi, Hinata, and Tanaka." Momo grinned at Hinata then I pinched his nose.

"Ow!"

"You have Sousuke, don't go after my favorite first year."

"Okay!" He said then I let go as Sousuke came over laughing.

"Did she pinch your nose again?"

"She's mean!" He cried then I smirked, crossing my arms.

"HAAAAANNNNAAA!" I turned and braced myself in time for an energetic blonde to jump on me, koala hugging me as his team came over.

"Nagisa, I'm sure the entire country just heard you." Rei said and I laughed, holding Nagisa as I side hugged Makoto.

"Nagisa, get off her." Rin said and Nagisa pouted, getting off.

"These guys are new." Haru said then I smiled at him.

"My brother and my new friends. Asahi, Hinata, Nishinoya, Daichi, Tanaka, and Suga. This is Tobio." I said then my brother smiled as Haru stared at him.

"He looks like you." I nodded then eyed him.

"Hey, are you okay, Haru?" He nodded then kept walking.

"He's been down lately, we don't know why." Makoto said then I nodded.

"Well, you guys have a meet. We're gonna go to the viewing seats, alright?" They nodded then I hugged Rei, since he was the only other one I hadn't hugged. Haru wasn't big on touching.

"Good luck, guys." I said then led my new friends to the viewing box above the stands.

"Wow, nice digs." Tanaka said and I laughed, sitting as the guys all claimed seats. As I saw the guys line up, I leaned forward and kept an eye on my boys.