Seventeen

"Put me down!" I yelled, hitting Aomine on the back, then he smirked as he set me down.

"You won't run?"

"No! I wasn't intending to before!" I yelled then he grinned.

"Maybe it was an excuse to have your boobs on me- ow!" Kagami smacked him then I sighed, feeling for my phone.

"Damn, Ryu has it. I have to go back, Ryu has my phone." I said and they groaned.

"Murasakibara, go with her." Murasakibara nodded and followed me back to the school. I went into the gym, finding Tanaka's jacket, then grabbed my phone.

"Hey, who are those guys?" Daichi asked then I brushed my hair behind my ear.

"My friends. I met them through Sousuke, guess he knew them before he went to Australia." I said and he nodded.

"Are they also-"

"Midorima is dating some guy on his team, Kuroko and Kagami are together, Murasakibara and Aomine are weird. They have this on and off thing, Kise and Akashi say they're not together but they are." I said then he nodded.

"Why?"

"Tanaka was odd when Aomine grabbed you." I nodded then yelped when Mura slumped on me.

"Hana, I'm hungry!" He whined then I sighed.

"When we get to my house, I'll make your food, okay?" He perked up then I grabbed the candies he gave me before.

"Here, eat these-"

"I don't want sugar now." He said then I sighed.

"Then you'll need to wait until we get to the house, okay?"

"Okay." He said then I smiled, looking at Daichi.

"Sorry, Daichi. I have to get him food, I'll see you guys later, okay?" He nodded then I grabbed Murasakibara, dragging him out. We got to my house then I made Murasakibara food, since he was complaining enough to drive us all crazy.

"Hey, what's up with you and that Tanaka guy?! Tobio told us about him!" Aomine asked then I sighed as I went to the living room. I sat on the couch then laid against my brother, making him groan.

"Honestly, I don't know. It's a long story, one I'm not comfortable with while Tobio is here." I said then he growled, making me smirk.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, dumbass! I'm not talking about your teammate in front of you!" I said and he growled louder, standing and going to his room.

"So, spill." Kise said then I sighed.

"You heard about me being kidnapped, right?" They nodded then I looked down.

"When I came back, I was broken. Hell, I didn't let anyone touch me. Well, almost, I guess. Tanaka was the only one I let near me, I don't know why. Maybe it's because he was the last thing I thought of before being taken or he and I were the closest before, I don't know. Anyway, he was my comfort, my rock, it was to the point that I couldn't even sleep without him next to me some nights. When I finally started getting better, I noticed more and more things about him that I hadn't before, mostly that he's a complete dork." I softly laughed then sighed, lifting my head and looking at the guys before looking out the window of our living room.

"Whenever I'm with him, I don't feel like I have a thousand pounds of baggage weighing me down, I don't feel like a broken girl, I feel like myself. I like that feeling, and I think I really care about him too." I said then Midorima grabbed my hand, making me look at him.

"Then you will have to tell him that, Hana." He said and I shook my head, sitting up straighter.

"No, I can't. I don't want to ruin-"

"You won't." I looked at my brother then sighed, not surprised he eavesdropped.

"You don't know-"

"I know that he spent hours texting me, asking if we had found you. I know you're all he talks about in the club room, you're his new Kiyoko, you're the one he whispers in his sleep at night, you're the one he has dozens of photos of." He said then I glared.

"You make it sound like he's obsessed with me." I said and he shrugged.

"No, but he definitely has his eyes on you." He said then I groaned, laying against Midorima as Kuroko put a movie on. At some point, I must have fallen asleep because I was dreaming of a life with Tanaka, one that was too good to be true.