𝐈𝐈𝐈.

𝐈𝐈𝐈.

♛ ♛ ♛

♛ ♛ ♛

Lyonel rode in on a horse, in front of a carriage that carried Sansa, Arya, and their Septa. He turned to look at them, finding them looking at King's Landing astonished by the large structures and many people. 

As they rode in through the gates, they stopped. Ned Stark got off of his horse to talk to a servant nearby that brought him news of an upcoming small council meeting. Agreeing to attend, he ordered the Septa to get the girls settled in.

"Get the girls settled in. I'll be back in time for supper. Lyonel, would you mind going with them?" Lord Stark asked the young knight.

"Of course, Lord Stark."

As Ned Stark followed the servant to the meeting, Lyonel led them to the part of the Red Keep in which they would be staying. The girls looked around the grounds, completely awestruck at how big the castle was.

Finally they arrived outside of the castle which would lead them up. Lyonel dismounted his white stallion, handing him off to a nearby servant. He then made his way over to the carriage that carried the Stark sisters and the Septa.

He offered each of them a hand as they climbed down. First Septa. Then Arya, who hesitated at first, but Lyonel offered her a friendly smile and she took his hand. And finally, Sansa, who put her hand gracefully and delicately on top of Lyonel's, who helped her down. Her hand was soft, much like the skin of a newborn baby, he noted.

"Please, follow me," he said as he started climbing the steps of the palace.

"The castle is so big!" Lyonel heard Arya say.

"Indeed it is. It is, after all, supposed to fit the royal family. But don't start wandering off. You might get lost, and might not make it out for three days." Lyonel said, earning a small giggle from Arya.