𝐕𝐈𝐈.

𝐕𝐈𝐈.

♛ ♛ ♛

♛ ♛ ♛

Lyonel watched as the hound blocked a hit and attacked with his shield. It was King Joffrey's name day today, and at the moment Lyonel was standing next to Sansa. They hadn't had an actual conversation since her father was beheaded.

In all honestly, Lyonel missed her voice. He wished that she would say something to him, anything, just so he could hear her beautiful voice. Lyonel missed her smile too. That damned smile that made his heart go crazy. That smile that made you feel like the happiest person on earth. That smile in which you would risk your life just to see it again. Lyonel longed for her, all of her, but he didn't show it.

With one final strike, the hound knock his opponent off of the terrace, sending him plummeting 15 feet. The sound of metal hitting the floor was enough to let the audience know the man was dead. The cheers of the audience erupted. Sansa, on the other hand, flinched as blood started seeping from the man's wounds.

Joffrey got up quickly to see the damage. His sneer was hard to miss. "Well struck," he said impressed, "Well struck dog."

Joffrey looked back down to admire the dead man and the blood draining from his body. He smiled, and quickly turned to Sansa. "Did you like that?" he said as he pointed down to the man.

Sansa only looked at him with no emotion showing on her face. "It was well struck, your grace."

Joffrey looked back on her, as if she was a stupid girl, "I already said it was well struck."

But she didn't respond. She just stared back, blank and void of anything. "Yes, your grace."

Lyonel watched as men dragged the body away, leaving a trail of blood behind him. A maid quickly followed to clean up before the floor was stained red. He looked over at Sansa, only to find her eyes were already on him, watching his movements. Lyonel looked down, embarrassed. She still made his heart drum loudly. Damn that woman.

Sansa turned her attention back to the King, Lyonel still on her mind. She wanted to talk to him, but she didn't know what to say. She was trying to find it within herself to forgive him. Sansa found it unbearable to stay mad at Lyonel.

"Who's next?" the King asked, drawing her thoughts away from the boy next to her.

"Lothor Brune, freerider in the service of Lord Baelish. Ser Dontos the Red, of House Hollard," a man announced, introducing the next two opponents to face off. Yet, the man never showed up. "Ser Dontos the Red, of House Hollard?"