𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

♛ ♛ ♛

♛ ♛ ♛

Joffrey aimed a crossbow at her. Sansa was in the throne room, kneeling in front of the king. Noble lords and ladys looked upon her with pity. The Hound was also standing nearby.

King Joffrey had called her to the throne room to answer for her brother's victories in the North against the Lannister forces. It seemed as if he forgot she was a prisoner in King's Landing and didn't have any control over the North's victories.

Over the time that she had spent in the capital, Joffrey became more and more malicious. He enjoyed torturing her, mentally and physically. She hated it. She hated him. Sansa wanted nothing more than to see him dead. But unfortunately, she was powerless in her position.

"You're here to answer for your brother's latest treasons," the King's voice booms over the crowd. 

"Your Grace, whatever my traitor brother has done, I had no part. You know that. I beg you, please," Sansa answered back, tears streaming down her face. She feared for her life.

"Ser Lancel, tell her of this outrage."

The King's cousin, who had been recently knighted, explained to her why she was being threatened by a crossbow, addressing the crowd, "Using some vile sorcery, your brother fell on Stafford Lannister with an army of wolves. Thousands of good men were butchered. After the slaughter, the Northmen feasted on the flesh of the slain."

The room was clearly taken aback by this news. Of course, most of this was false. But, they would believe whatever the King said, no matter how ridiculous.

Joffrey looked down at Sansa, the intention of killing her on his mind. But, his mother had told him that she had to be kept alive as means to negotiate peace. "Killing you would send your brother a message," he thought out loud, receiving a cry from Sansa, "But my mother insists on keeping you alive. Stand. So we'll have to send your brother a message some other way. Meryn"

Ser Meryn Trant approaches Sansa, who is still crying. She looks to the man, begging for mercy, but he serves the king. 

"Leave her face. I like her pretty."