Page.1 New smell

Flug's p.o.v

It was a normal day at the Black hat mansion I was working on a potion Black hat wanted me to make he said to do whatever I wanted to make. I did not understand why he would let me through. Well, dementia was bugging Black hat trying to win his attention more than usual I was confused why. I was making a potion that could turn someone to stone. I finished tired and hungry I worked 1 straight week on it because black hat was inpatient. I went to my calendar to check the day off when I notice what month it was.

"Oh no," I said with an unpleased tone "this is why dementia was acting strange," I said looking at the calendar. This is because it was the time of month alphas choose a mate. black hat was the only alpha in the house I was an omega and so was dementia. But due to the black hat being the youngest brother he hadn't chosen his mate. He also used scent smells to choose a mate instead of just choosing. But the thing I hated the most about it was because people would huddle by the Blackhouse mansion waiting for him to pick.

I sighed heading to the door when I saw black hat "Oh hi sir" I said, "do you need anything?" With a confused look.He looked at me with a strange look he smelled the air I was confused by this action but he booked the silence." have you finished the potion?" He said with a serious look.He was wearing his normal business outfit as always. I replied with I excited tone "Oh yes actually!" I handed him it and he stared at it before walking away without another word. I went back down to work after saying one word "okay?".

Black Hats p.o.v

I sat in my chair dreading this time of the month, in a few more days I was made to choose a mate. My whole life I chose at random due to all the dull smells none sticking at me. I sat waiting just thinking of what to do. But I smelled a strange smell it wasn't dull at all it was sweet at nice like honey vanilla. I thought to myself self "Could it be dementia's smell?" I shook my head in disbelief but the smell got stronger until I was drawn to it. I got up and walked to the smell but the smell passed dementia's room I was confused thinking it may be a person that got in. But I ended up walking to doctor Flug's lab.

I got confused I opened the door dr.flug not noticing. I saw him looking at a calendar. The smell was the strongest that's when I knew the smell was from him. My eyes widened in shock, after years of not smelling anything like this. I finally found someone appealing but my scientist?. Why did he not let off a smell any year before?. I looked at him as he turned around he then greeted me nicely. I tried covering up why I was here by asking for the potion. Luckily I was in luck, it was complete I took it and left in a hurry back to my office.

(Hello author giving a quick note, this story will have lemon and I will put warnings when they do. This is also my first story so I'm a little shy I'll do my best at grammar and such if you people do not know what omega verse is it will be explained as time goes on thank you for reading.)