Page 8.A Comfy day

Flug's p.o.v

I woke up at the usual time 3:00,I scooted out of black hats grasp making sure not wake him. I looked at him asleep and gave him a peck on the forehead.I continued to walk out of the room not bothering to put my bag and goggles on.I grabbed a cup from the cubard and got my coffee.

I looked down to see I still had my ears and tail.I sighed "only half a day till they are gone".I looked at my giant tail noticing it was a little dirty."I'll take a bath" I sighed walking to the bathroom,I got into the bath and grabbed my tail.Trying to be gentle so I don't pull it.

I scrubbed my ears but stopped once they started to hurt from soap getting in my ears.I heard a knock on the door "Come in!" I saw black hat step in."God your a work-a-holic" he said giggling."Well I havnt made something in a while"I said going back to cleaning my tail.

"Why don't you clean your ears?" He ask stepping closer."I can't do it soap gets in them" I said looking at him."want me to do it?"He said kneeling down by the bath.I blushed and nodded,He smiled.And he started to clean my ears,I flinched as he did it "Calm down I'll be careful" he said continuing.

He then grabbed my tail causing me to moan."ahh~" I instantly covered my mouth and hid my face.He chuckled "Sorry that was my fault."Well at least I learned your tails sensitive" he then cleaned my tail.

10 minutes later....

Black Hats p.o.v

We sat on the couch talking when I accidently touched his tail.I was shocked it felt so fluffy and smooth."what is it?" He asked me "your tail feels like silk" I said touching it more."may have to do with it being a cat tail" he said but I was to focused on feeling it.

He chuckled as he put on a movie..

5 minutes later

Flug's p.o.v

We watched the movie as black hat had a bit of my tail on his lap.I knew that the potion was over soon,I noticed black hats hand started petting my hair and he slowly went to my ear.And started to scratch my ear I purred with satisfaction.Black hat noticed me purring and smiled "how cute so you like it?" He said with a smile.I nodded he then started to scratch my ear more trying to find a sensitive area.

He found it causing me to purr loudly and making me rub my head with the side of his head.He chuckled "your uke is showing~" he said teasingly my own thoughts kicked in and i blushed.He smiled in satisfaction.

1 hour later

My ears disappeared after dust appeared.I was happy they were gone black hat less then happy.He sighed "I'll miss the cute purring" he said hugging my on the couch."if you want purring get yourself a cat because I ain't being a cat again" I said teasing him.

"Good idea" he smiled my eyes widened."Wanna cat?" He asked me smiling "seriously?" I asked him happily.He nodded "either that or I turn you back into a cat~" he said winking at me."heck no!" I yelled he smiled and said "cat it is!".

(KLIFF HANGER HAHAHAH well maybe I might make another one right when I get home or might do it now,I some reason wanted to make this page cringy and cute :3,So I have already planned what the cats will look like and be like yes there will be 2 Cats for now....in the future there is a big surprise >:3)