pg.4 choosing day

Flug's p.o.v

I woke up in the arms of the devil's offspring aka my boss. I looked up at him still asleep. I blushed a little then I gave him a peck on the cheek. I got off of him but didn't get out of bed because of my condition. So I laid next to him.

A few minutes passed when he got up I was right next to him reading a book half of my body covered by a blanket. He looked at me before yawning, He got up and went to the calendar he sighed. I looked at him and noticed it was choosing day, which made me remember he thinks I don't agree to be his mate-I-I mean it's not like a fully rejected him I looked away with a blush covered by my paper bag.

I thought more about it and I became unhappy to think of him with another omega. I noticed he was walking out of the room. When he did I went back to my thoughts and started to sob at the thought. But I didn't know how to tell him...

Black Hats p.o.v

I sighed once I walked out of the room thinking of all the boring smells I could smell outside waiting for me to choose. I wanted to choose flug but he declined I rubbed the back of my neck. I sighed taking a step outside then seeing my brothers waiting on a podium and omega's everywhere. Grey hat spoke up "as you all know our youngest brother has not chosen a mate" white hat talked after "you are all here to get a chance to be picked by our little brother" I got on the podium at that moment I saw loads of omega's wink at me or flirt at some sort." ugh," I said unimpressed white hat whispered to me "did flug except?".I crossed my arms and sighed white hat then proceeded to pat my back and say "it's okay".

He then looked at greyhat with a frowned face greyhat made the same face." okay let's see who catches our brother's attention" he then handed me the microphone. I looked around all I could smell was bland smells I noticed that all of them weren't humans there were demons and other monsters but no humans. I sighed then talked into the Mike."Sorry everyone but your to late" I said happily. My brothers and everyone was confused so I made it clear what I meant."I have already chosen my mate" I said looking at the people.

Some of the people questioned me "WHAT!" Yelled in the crowd."He may not love me but I love him so I'll make him love me" I said with a grin. My brothers knew who I meant and I said to the crowd "so all of you can go home".I handed the Mike to my brother's white hat and headed inside.

I went inside my room to find flug sobbing it broke my heart to see him cry. I went to him and kneeled down "what's wrong?" I asked him concerned. He hugged me while I was on the floor kneeling and he was on the bed. I was feeling many emotions at that moment.
Sadness, for seeing him like this
Happy, he decided to hug me
Concerned, Why was he like this
But most of all I was overjoyed and knew our relationship was going up slowly.

(I smiled and cringed writing this But overall I love making gay story's when I found out I was able to express my creative thoughts and able to draw the way I like anyway if your reading this thank you for making it this far! Ik I'm cringy but I'm happy people like to read my story! For people wondering why I created this to be omegaverse, it's because I love the thought of a male couple of 2 to be able to have a kid of their own even if their not female well sorry for making it long)