Page 11.

Flug's p.o.v

I woke up feeling tired from last night.I went to go take a bath once I realized black hat didn't use protection.I ran to my desk grabbing meds to stop me from getting pregnant which was a very high chance sense I was in heat.

I sighed it was lucky I noticed it or I could have gotten pregnant.I didn't mean I didn't want kids but now just wasn't the time especially sense this was our first time.

I got dressed and went down to the kitchen I looked in the fridge and noticed we were running short on food.I ran and put on my bag and goggles."5.0.5 tell black hat I'll be at the store" I asked looking at him.He nodded smiling,I smiled back and went off.

I didn't encourage the idea of being attacked by a hero most were down town anyway because lots of crime has been happening there instead of barely any here.

30 minutes later

I walked out of the store and saw familiar hair.I looked closer to see dementia!.My eyes widened as I saw her with what looked like to be loads of male alphas.I tried walking home but her eyes caught me.

"Flug~" I heard her say I looked back to see her running to me."My my look who it is"she said smiling at me.She grabbed my shirt collar she smelled me "You must have did 'it' you smell like him"I blushed as she said that.

"I was wondering....could I come home"She said smiling."I-I'm s-s-sorry but he dosent want you b-b-back I said as I closed my eyes almost allot he way."Oh but can't you speak to him?"She said stepping closer.I shakes my head no "do it for me"she said her smile fading.

"No"I said she got pissed "boys"she said as she snapped her fingers.The alpha males started walking to me,I ran off home them after me.I somehow made it home as I closed the door locking it.

I gasped and huffed."Flug what's wrong?" he said coming towards me."I saw dementia"I said still huffing "really what did she do"he knew she did something.

I told him what happened and he opened the door to see male alphas."FUCK off"he gave them a glare they seemed to knew who he was and backed off.He closed the door looking at me he sighed."I'm so glad your okay"he said as he hugged me.

Timeskip~

I watched blackhat as he did his paperwork sometimes I would help him with it other times I just left him alone."Blackhat..." Blackhat responded with a short hum glancing at me."Do you wanna do something? Im bored!" Blackhat sighed before sitting up "Fine I guess I have done enough work for today" I looked at him happily as we got up walking out of his office.While we walked I would constantly talk to him until we made our way to the living room."So have you talked with your brothers lately" I questioned as blackhat smirked "Yes I have and if your wondering they are okay with you being with me" I smiled glad.

"So, Now about you" I glanced at him raising a brow." Have you been okay no sickness?" I was confused till I paused putting the peices together."I-I promise I'm not pregnant" "just making sure, you were in heat and I didn't use protection" blackhat said going back to whatever he was doing."So did dementia hurt you?" I nodded no "She was just a bit angry I swear" he nodded as he kissed my head.

I smiled blushing a bit