Page 6.A day out gone wrong

Flug's p.o.v

just saying.. I regret making this chapter so much! I'm not a fan of some chapters I made, (Disclaimer!) this is a note from months after I made this chapter just don't take this seriously...

A month had passed as we slowly got into our routine my back healed and I was happy. Well, we were short one person...Black hat ended up throwing dementia out due to what she did. I went back to work right when I was good enough to walk. But I still needed help from 5.0.5 at times. Ever since black hat and I became mates he was nicer.He would listen to me give me more time on work if I needed to, and wouldn't yell or be mad when no messed up or wasn't finished on time.

I was happy about this I smiled more often and black hat would just act like a big softy to me. I didn't think he would become like this guess I thought he would stay the same.

Black Hats p.o.v

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the doorbell. I got up to got open it to find my brothers."Haven't seen you since a month ago" I said teasingly. They looked at me strangely and white hat proceeded "you seem.. happier than usual. I said leaning against the wall."I'm guessing flug excepted you?" Grey hat said I nodded happily. White hat gasped "really!",I chuckled at his reaction. White hat hugged me happily " that's amazing!", grey hat nodded agreeing."Well we came just to see how things were going we will be on our way" happily said white hat.

When they left I stood there thinking "hmm I should go somewhere with flug..".I headed up to the lab where flug was working on a potion to turn someone half-demon. It was to going to be used to shoot a video. When I walked in I must have spooked him because he jumped and poured a tube in it."Agh!"

Flug's p.o.v

I was only supposed to put a drop of a liquid in the potion but I was spooked by a sudden burst in I poured all of it in!. I then heard black hat "hey let's shoot the video I wanna take you somewhere after".I looked at him confused and we Both headed to his office. I wasn't sure it the potion was going to be okay.

When we got in the office he pondered on who to use it on."I'll drink it only last a day" I said making him look at me." you sure?" He questioned me "yes it's not the first time I drank a potion" I chuckled. I drank the potion after black hat did his video intro. I was a little nervous but it only lasted a day.

Dust appeared I only saw black hat looking at me with a shocked face.

Black Hats p.o.v

As the dust cleared he was much less than a demon more of a dog!. A giant smooth fluffy tail appeared it was very big it fell to the floor and the end of it sat up. His paper bag stayed on but I could tell he had ears too because of the bag's movement. His tail was blonde with white at the end. A collar appeared around his neck the color red.

I blushed at the sight he looked so cute he stared at me confused. I got a mirror from my desk drawer and held it to him my face away to hide the blush."What the!?" He yelled, "I'm a dog!" "Well more of a cat, dogs don't have tails like that," I told him. But at that moment I heard the cutest thing!

He whimpered softly like a small cat I blushed madly hearing that. I tried to change the subject "Well anyway get dressed I want to take you somewhere.." He looked at me and asked me "I can't wear my own clothes I'm pretty sure I shrunk".I looked at him noticing he was smaller and his lab coat was falling off. I sighed "go in my room I have clothes that might fit you..".He walked away and nodded.

Flug's p.o.v

I headed to his room but felt a pain in my new tail I looked down to see I stepped on it I sighed grabbing my tail and walking off. I looked in his closet finding a black sweater. I put it on the sleeves were a little big but it will do. It showed my neck and my hands were covered. I headed to dementia's room to find close that may fit me. I found a pair of shorts mostly all she had was that I sighed dreading putting them on.

I looked at myself in the mirror I kinda looked like a girl well on a count of my flat chest and my paper bag. I walked into the living room to find black hat waiting. He looked up at me in shock of what I looked like I blushed embarrassed."don't you dare say anything..."I glared at him. I saw a smile on his face and he began to laugh.

We walked out of the mansion down to the city. People stared at us but have stopped worrying about us for a while. The only problems were the heroes. I followed him as he led the way, When we were there I was shocked. He brought me to a carnival! I never really get out so I never went to one he knows that. He saw me all lit up he smiled at me.

"You look like an excited child," he said laughing. I stuck my tongue out at him "hm!".He did the same he stool his tongue out at me flirtingly. His tongue was long and black I blushed and put my tongue back in my mouth. He giggled "Well let's head in" I nodded in return.

I looked around excited I instantly went on rides. Hours passed and we were taking a break. I and he chatted on a bench, "I'll be back" I told him standing up he nodded and stayed there. I headed to a shaded area and played with my tail at one point I tugged it causing me to have chills in my spine and moan. Not to loudly luckily no one heard I blushed embarrassed "so my tails sensitive" I said to myself.

I then noticed a figure in front of me I looked up it wasn't a hero I'm pretty sure. He had a black hood on "hello?" I questioned him." what's a cute kitty like you doing all alone" he smirked. I instantly understood what he was trying to do I sat up trying to walk away but he grabbed my arm. There was no one around so I couldn't ask for help."Could you let go?" I begged him he kissed me it was cold I didn't like it " I tried to push him away but he held me in a grip. His hand went under my shirt I was scared I felt my tail between my legs.

Black Hats p.o.v

I waited a while so I got up to find him I couldn't see him anywhere.10 minutes passed searching and I got extremely worried. I started heading away from all the people into a place with none."Flug!" I yelled his name searching for him. I walked around seeing nothing, but then a black hood seemed to be holding someone. I went over to see if I could help me. As I got closer I heard sobbing and a familiar whimpering sound.

I ran to the Black hood to find the guy holding flug he was sobbing I could tell even though he had the bag on. I saw his tail between his legs. I noticed the guy put his Hand on flug's bag about to pull it off "please don't take it off!".That caught my attention before he could pull it off I grabbed flug pulling him to my chest. The guy looked at my strange "what the hell?" He said clearly pissed. I was pissed as well "fuck off this is my mate he clearly said stop" the guy saw my face and noticed who I was."y-your one of the three brothers the brothers of the devil's offspring" he stuttered scared.

He backed off and ran away, I teleported us home knowing he was scared a done for today...