Page 14.

Flug's p.o.v

I spent a while in blackhat's office before I decided to get up.I walked out of the office and headed downstairs.I didn't see blackhat anywhere on my way to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen to see dementia.She looked a little worried."Is everything okay?"I asked "Blackhat left and i Dont know for how long" she said rubbing her arm.

I was shocked but a little pissed off.Did he seriously leave after saying that to me!?.I sighed walking off to my lab..
.day 1
..day 2
...day 3
....day 4
.....day 5
......day 6
It has almost been a week sense blackhat left.And to be honest I still wasn't sure what my answer for him was yet.I sighed then heard the door slam open then closed.

I looked over to see blackhat walking to his office.I was about to say something but I ended up just sitting there.I got up and walked outside of the mansion.

I was lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the figure in front of me.I ran face first into a figure.I looked up to see white hat."Hello doctor"he said smiling and holding out his hand.I took his hand and shook it.

"You look tired and troubled doctor"He said."am I really that obvious"I said trying to look happy and laugh."My brother has really worried you"he said looking worried.I sighed,"how about we go talk?"he asked.

I nodded yes,He grabbed my hand and we walked to white hat mansion.

Blackhat's p.o.v

I sat in my office going through my papers.I then heard a knock on the door,"Come in"I said expecting flug.I instead saw dementia I sighed "what do you need"I said.

"Well flug just left with white hat"she said.My eyes widened "What!"I said stand in up.I rushed downstairs and didn't see flug anywhere."what is your game brother"I said pissed off.

Flug's p.o.v

After talking with white hat he walked me home.I said goodbye to him and walked inside.I was more calmed after talking with him.I grabbed my coffee and took a sip.

I walked to my lab and opened the door.I walked over to my desk and put my coffee down."Your back doctor"I heard blackhat say.I was shocked and turned around to see blackhat.

"H-hi sir"I said a little scared."you shouldn't leave without telling me"he said looking angry."s-sorry sir"I said quietly,He walke dup to me and grabbed my chin.

"I do not like you disobeying me"he said.I nodded he pinned me to my lab table hurting my back a little.I whimpered from the pain.He held my arms above my head with one hand.

He pulled my shirt down a little and bit my neck."b-blackhat stop"I said knowing what he was doing.He didn't listen and continued taking off my coat."blackhat!"I said try in to get his attention.

He pulled up my shirt and i was pissed off."enough!"I yelled kicking him in the stomach.He fell to the ground and i sat up "you can't leave for a week and come back being pissed I talked with you brother!"I yelled.

He looked shocked "you don't know how worried I was"I said tears forming in my eyes."you ask me to marry you but how am i supposed to answer that when you leave for a week and do this"I said sobbing.

Blackhat stood up and walked over to me.He pulled my bag off and hugged me."I'm sorry.."He whispered, pulling me to his chest."but if you really don't wanna marry me.."He said laying his head on my shoulder.

My body hated those words.I clenched his shirt and i could feel my tears stream down."flug?"I heard blackhat say,he must have felt me shaking.

"I-I don't w-wanna lose you"i said sobbing."h-hey please dont cry its my fault!"blackhat seemed to panic a little.I hid my face in blackhats chest and mumbled something.