Escape-ish

DEDICATED TO  @kristakirby12 Love you and thanks for the support!!

><><><><><><><><><><

I was hoping to aplogize but when I had emrged from the bathroom Azrail wasn't there. I frowned and walked into the kitchen.

Empty.

"Hmmm." I foolishly checked the bathroom even though I was just in there and of course he didn't magically appear. Although I wouldn't put it past him. With a humph of confusement I walked over to the front door.

I pulled the handle but the door didn't budge. "What?" I whispered and tried again. I realized slower than I would like to admit that I was locked in. "What?!" I scream. I begin to push and pull against the door hoping to break it. 

"Hey let me out!" I shout banging on the wooden barrier. I hear someone clear there throat. "No can do Luna. We've got strict orders. Your to stay in the room and not go out." I scowl at the title and explanation.

"Okay, 1. I am not a Luna. SO STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I screech. "2. Let me out." The sound of chuckling and snickering fills my ears and I growl.

It was bad enough he embaressed me, but locking me in was just plain cruel. "Fine" I whispered to myself waltzing to the window. "if I can't go out through the door, why not take the window?" I grin evilly at my plan.

I unhook the latch and push the two glass panes open. The smell of sunshine abd grass reaches my nose and I sigh happily. If I don't find Azrail I might just go for a stroll. I look down at the ground and scowl realizing it's two stories.

The wheels in my head start to turn and a master plan hatches. Simon might not have let me watch a lot of T.V but when he did it was always some spy movie. The people used to escape high buildings using tied up blankets and bed sheets, so Azrail has plenty of those.

I cackle evily and run to the bed. 

As quick as I can I pull of all the sheets and begin to knot them all together. Which let me tell you is way, WAY hareder than movies make them look. I finish the last knot and pull extra tight before tying one end to the leg of the bed. 

Good thing it's right next to the window. I toss the rest out of the window and swing my legs over the edge. Wrapping some around my wrists I turn and grip the make shift rope tightly. 

Slowly I begin to lower myself down. It was actually not hard. Azrail mansion was made from rocks so I could find good footing easily. Before I know it my feet hit the floor. A 1000 watt smile breaks across my face and I jump up.

Just as i'm about to run back inside a voice shouts "Hey was she supposed to be scaling that building?" I turn and freeze. The voice belongs to a woman. Maybe about 22,  she has beautiful honey colored hair and big blue eyes. 

She's tall to. Well taller than me. Maybe 5'3 or 5'4 she stands gaurded by two identical scary men. I groan internally realizing somthing. There Lycans and there twins. These are Azrails brothers.

"Who are you?" One asks. He has brownish blonde hair and mismatched eyes. One green and one an extremly light shade of brown. The other dosn't have mismatched eyes but his eyes are the freaky light bown.

"Um I am the..." I trail off and think. "I'm the gardener." I finish. Mismatched eyes crosses his arms and scowls. "And why would a gardner need to scale a building?" My fingers clench into little balls.

"Uh because I was taking care of my snails, and they just so happen to be living on the second floor." His glare intensifies. "Why couldn't you use a ladder?" I begin to panic. Why do you ask so many questions?

"Bob lost the ladder. Yeah, the snails are on the second floor and the cockatoos are in the attic. So I had no choice but to scale the wall." 

This time the girl talks. "But you came from inside, and it dosn't take a werewolf to smell the dominance practically oozing out of there, which means that room belongs to the Alpha." Beads of sweat run down my spine. 

"Whats your name? Light eyes asks. I can't tell them my real one so I say the first thing that pops in my head.

"Gerta."

The girl snickers before covering it. Light eyes shrugs but his twin calculates. "So it's not, oh I don't know lets see...Adelee?" I shake my head. "N-no! pfttt. What an ugly name I feel bad for that girl. Or boy"

"Yes, what an ugly name." I plaster a smile onto my face and try to ignore his stare. "Well I have to go, um check on the...llamas. So yeah. Green day to you all." The girl rolls hre eyes and follows behind Light eyes. "Are we not going to report her?" she whispers but Mismatch shakes his head.

"No why would we?" The girl huffs.

"After all she's just Gerta." I nod.

"Gerta the gardner."

><><><><><><><><><><><

OKAY SO THE TWINS ARE HERE!!!!!! AND SO IS SHADOW BUT HE'S TALKING TO AZRAIL RIGHT NOW. 

P.S 

AZRAIL SAW HER. SHE'S NOT EXACTLY SNEAKY ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE WENT OVER ONE OF THOSE TINTED WINDWS WERE YOU CAN'T SEE IN BUT THEY CAN SEE OUT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER!

WONDERLAND OUT

MWAH