Woops..heh

The funny thing about this was...nothing. Yet I couldn't help but laugh nervously. Azrails growl rumbled on as we walked away from the angry girls and into the room. He stomps on, his grip tightening, breathing loud.

"Azrail-" He snarls the sound causing me to shiver in both fear and...other things.

I humph and wriggle in his grasp. "Stop moving, kitten." He purrs darkly. I freeze like a deer in headlights. Somthing in his tone made me light up inside. "There you go just relax." Again in the undercurrent of his raspiness.

My face burns and I can't help but want to be free of his hold. I begin to flail, and that's when I feel it, his whole body changes. I'm suddenly no longer on his shoulder but pressed against the wall, somthing hard poking my stomach.

"Stop before your wriggling for somthing else." I shake. My knees tremble. He grins a dark sneer before continuing his odd purrs. I blink the dizziness of his scent and close my eyes.

A noise escapes my throat before he's pushing away, shaking his head. "Look what your doing to me."

I stay speechles before shrugging.

"Sorry i'm so...vexing?"

He laughs. Almost. We stare at each other for a few seconds before he opens the room door which I hadn't known was there. "In." I nod and waltz in. 

And then I trip. I throw out my arms and crash into a small stand before Azrail grips my waist and walks me to a chair. I know what that means.

SIT.

And I do because i'm scared and intrigued.

"Listen, you can't go in there unless I say so, okay?" I nod. He closes the door. 

Silence.

"Get some cloths out for tomorrow, your starting school early." I shreik inwardly and giggle outsie. "K." I run to my new closet and begin to search.

I pick out a pair of jeans and a plain shirt. "There." He nods and then scowls. "Wait no. That shirt is to...to showy on your chest. Your wearing a jacket." I shrug and snatch one he had left on the floor after I had cleaned up a few days ago.

"There happy?"He squints. "Bold now arnen't we." I step back as he advances. A statement pops into my head and before I can stop it pushes through. "You should probably go back. She said she's waiting for you. So are the rest."

"No they just want me there so they can get stuff. I don't need them constantly coming around and bothering you so you are not to speak to them." For the thousandth time today I nod. He picks up a glass cup.

Suddenly a loud knock is heard. The door opens and a man appears. He seems astonished and scared at the same time. Like me. "Alpha, your brother has found a mate." Azrail shrugs.

"So I already knew the twins would find there mate. Although it's been about a hundred-twenty- five-years." The man shakes his head. "It's not them. It's...." He trails of before trying again. 

"It's the Shadow Alphas mate." The cup drops.

><><><><><><><><><><

Okay sexy beasts I know this one was short but...Yeah anyway, I have published the first chapter of one of the connected books and so you can't read this book without the other two other wise it literally makes no sense. 

You'll be reading and then you'll be like "What? What the heckles just happened?" Or "Yo who the penguin crap is this guy and whats he doing tryna kill HER!!!" 

So you understand why you must read. The book is called ALPHA TWINS. Just go to my page if you can't find it. Alpha Shadow will be coming very shortly!!!

Your awesome writer