Blood

I'm frozen as he walks up to me.

My heart pounds and I whimper in fear. His Blood red eyes lock with mine and shivers creep down my spine. He is beautiful. I can't stop staring. His hair is jet black and looks incredibly soft, his eyelashes impossibly thick and long casted shadows on his angelic face, his pink lips were slightly wet.

He was tall. Very tall. 6'11 maybe? I was 4'11, maybe 5'1 with these ridiculous shoes on. He advanced foward quickly and loomed over me and my brother. He gently took Teddy out of my freehand and wrapped his ginourmous hand around mine.

Sparks and tingles danced across my skin and he made the most wonderful purring sound. I could listen to it all day. He pulled me along gently and I followed. Samuel glared at my back as we neared the stairs.

The male at the bottom was the same one to help me up. He bowed his head. "Sir, she cannot walk up or down stairs without assistance." He looked at me and I was stuck in his ruby gaze. "Why?" He said turning away. "The ankle cuffs. I have the key to remove them. Including the neck collar."

He growled deep in his throat and his eyes turned black. "Take them off. Now." I trembled in fear as the Alphas arm wrapped around my waist, he lifted me up as if I were a feather. The male worked as quickly as he could to unlock them. He said something I didn't hear, and then the Alpha nodded behind me.

The most painful feeling i've ever felt shot through my body. I opened my mouth to scream but it was covered.

"Shhh, little one. I'm here it's okay." His voice was like warm chocolate and honey it was overly raspy and deep. I wanted to hear it every day. Luckily he kept talking. "Adelee.." He said placing me down. I like the sound of my name coming from his mouth.

I blinked a couple of times before he spoke again. "Adelee are you okay?" I nodded and then tried to speak but it came out in a whisper. "I'm fine Alpha." His whole body relaxed and he sighed. "Good." He walked down the rest of the stairs with me still in his arms.

I was blushing and trembling in fear.

Everything about him was frightening. His height his blood eyes, even his teeth. I shrank back into myself as he placed me in a seat. 

After a few more minutes the ceremony finally ends. I sigh in releif, my body loosening. I hear him clear his throat and soon his honey chocolate dripping voice is right in my ear. "Alright sugar lets go to your new home." Imediatley shivers were racing down my spine. He stood and gently grabbed my slender wrists. 

"I know you don't know me and this will take some getting used to but remeber, your MINE." My eyes widen at his throaty growl, my head bobbing up and down. "Good. Come on then." I give a small smile. "Your nicer than I expected Alpha." My voice coming out in a whisper.

"Call me Azrail." He replies and i'm led to a black camero. I feel strange. I knew I would leave after the ceremony but it felt like I was going to the store, but really I was going to the Death Alphas pack house. 

Because he was my mate.

I had a mate.

I sucked in air and tried to calm myself. Now I was scared. This man could kill me, snap my neck as if it were a toothpick, break me with only one finger. He looked at me and blinked. "Don't be afraid. You are mine and I am yours. I would never hurt you." His raspy voice echoes through my mind. 

I yawned as he opened the car door. I hesitated before getting in. "Do you think maybe I could find out where my freind is? After we get to wereever were going." Azrails ruby gaze intensified ever so slightly. "Depends.. Is this freind a boy or girl." I swallowed my growing fear. "It's a girl. Her names Emerald."

The alpha nodded and then ushered me into the car. As soon as we were inside I wanted to get out. The place was small and colsed, causing his scent to surround me.

He smells like somthing dark and heady, cinnamon and cologne. All this is overpowered by the undeniable smell of seduction. I try to cover my nose discreetly but he sees. "Whats wrong sugar? Do I smell bad?" He's smirking.

"No. Quite the oppisite Alpha. You smell..." I trailed of embaressed. But I had clearly sparked his interest. " Do go on." I blushed crimson and scrunched up my shoulders. "You smell amazing." My voice was quiet again.

"Don't be embaressed. You smell hot to."

I gasped and held back a sigh as he scooted closer to me. His smell was every were. I didn't know how other she wolves did this every single day.