Cedar

Azrail groaned in anger and Shadow scowled sharply. Lucifer smirks smugly. "Told you..." Hi sing song voice rang out through the air. Shadows black eyes glare at the man and he snarls. "Where is he?"

The man opens his mouth to answer but is pulled back. "Right here." A deep voice answers and soon another man enters.
He to is tall with auburn hair and  striking emerald eyes that seemed to contrast against his pale skin.
His arms were decorated with many strange designs, they seemed to run underneath the hem of his shirt and disappear only to re-emerge on his neck.
Shadow snarled his black eyes glowing there strange blue. The man who I assumed was Cedar answered with a low grumble but didn't attack like we had thought.
Shadow licks his canines before slowly stalking towards his escaped brother.
"How did you escape?" He seethes voice tight with tension.
"I found my mate and he broke the curse." Mia steps forward. "Were is she?" She asks. Cedar smiles gently before shaking his head. " HE is safe in his house. Resting."Azrail  looks around and then clears his throat. "He?"
"Yes he. His name is Benedict Fawn, you might not know but his twin brother is mates to Damon."
Azrail frowns, "Damon as in vampire Damon? Brother to Stephen?"
Cedar nods.
"Stephen is mates as well. The boys name is Lucky. Lucky Walker."
I grip Azrails hand. " And before you ask," cedar sighs eyeing Shadow wearily. "there has been a strange influx of power and shift in mates. The forests told me so. You all must be careful, especially you two." He says glancing at Jasmine and the man who ran in earlier.
Shadow growls again. "What do Sanctum and Jasmine have to do with this?"
Cedar steps back. "Not sure but be warned."
Shadow runs his hands through his black locks.
"Are you the only one out?" He says finally addressing the elephant in the room.
Cedars green eyes widen before narrowing slightly. "No. Winter makes his way to you as we speak and Death has begun to stir. Your sleep spell seems to be wearing off or he is becoming immune to it like every other spell you've placed on him."
My mind whirls around and I slump into Azrails side.
Everything was wrong. The people we didn't want escaping were already out, And they were coming straight for him...