[Chapter 111] - Get Those Thoughts Away!

[Astrid's Point Of View]

............................................................

Stepping out of the shower, I swiftly grabbed a towel from the rack. I wrapped it around myself to prevent cold air hitting my wet body. I then grabbed a smaller towel and wrapped it around my hair - good thing Hiccup has so many towels in here.

Speaking of Hiccup. He was still in the cubicle, probably cleaning up and turning off the water... He was just as wet as I was, which could cause him to get sick if he doesn't dry himself...

I decided to grab him some towels as well - one big and a medium-sized one. I hung them over my arm as I walked over to him.

I took the big one and draped it over his shoulders and back. He wasn't expecting me to do this, so he stood up and turned around. He looked grateful at me and started to cocoon himself.

Even though his pants were soaked, he still managed to keep the floor dry as he made it out of the cubicle.

"You can take the bathroom, I'll change out there," I said and walked into his room.

Hiccup nodded. " Then just knock when I'm allowed to come out, okay?"

I nodded as well. "I promise to be quick!" I assured and closed the door to the bathroom.

Hiccup could take off his wet clothes now, without me being in the same room. I, on the other hand, had to change as well. Basically, all my clothes were soaked...

I hadn't brought any large bag with me... But, one of the things I did bring, was a spare set of underwear.

- Don't ask me why I always keep that with me... I'm just very prepared at the moment because of my period...

I quickly found the spare set and used the towel to cover up my body as I stripped all the wet clothes. I got it off with a bit of a struggle, dried myself up, and put on the dry set.

...But, I couldn't just walk around here, wearing this... Especially not, since I'm not home...

I then widened my eyes as I was doubting the door was locked. What if Jack, Stoick or Elsa walks in here?

I had to check, so I wrapped the towel around as much of my body as possible, and made it to the door.

I pulled the knob...

It was locked. I sighed a sigh of relief. Good thing!

Now I just had to put on the clothes I wanted to sleep in - a.k.a. what from Hiccup's closet would I like to wear at the moment?

I made it over there and decided to keep it simple and comfy, so I just chose a pair of shorts and a t-shirt...

After all, I'm just going to sleep...

As I was appropriately dressed, I gently knocked on the bathroom door, to signal a green light for Hiccup.

I then went back to his bed and laid down. I waited a few more minutes, and then, the door was slowly opened.

I looked in the direction and saw Hiccup walking out. He had a white towel wrapped around his waist, and as far as I could sense, he wasn't wearing ANY clothes at all. He looked down at the floor as he gently made his way to his closet.

How could I just forget to give him any clothes?

But I have to admit... I was wondering how he would look, without the towel...

- I really have to control those thoughts...

As Hiccup had grabbed some clothes he turned his upper body around.

He smiled awkwardly at me. "Would you mind to close your eyes for a second?"

I smiled back. "No problem!" I said and buried myself under his blanket.

I could feel him sit down at the end of my feet. Sometimes I wish blankets were see-through...

- Now I'm doing it again... I have to stop it!

...

"I'm done. Now, you can look" I heard Hiccup say.

I then peeked up from the blanket again. That was quick...

I then noticed Hiccup... He was only wearing his boxers...

I really tried to only look at his face - just to avoid creeping him out... even though the thought looking down was bugging me to hell.

I managed to press a sleepy smile onto my lips.

Hiccup looked at me and then mumbled. "Would you like me to take on a pair of shorts? Is it too less?"

"No!" I realized it sound more like a command than an answer...
I feel like that made me sound very desperate...

Hiccup smiled. I smiled back as well. I then patted the space next to me. "C'mon, let's go to bed, I'm so tired..."

Hiccup nodded agreeing and I got a small glimpse of him walking to the light-switch before I turned around and wrapped myself up in his blanket.

I then saw the light turn off, and soon I felt a boyfriend in the bed. I could feel where the weight from him was, so I just leaned in.

I soon found myself in his arms. I couldn't see anything in this dark room, but I still knew exactly where he was.

I could feel him move a bit. It was only silence in here and it felt like something was missing.

A lot of thoughts were flying around in my head. I was so occupied, that I didn't notice as Hiccup rolled up on his side and pressed his lips onto mine.

At first, I was a little shocked, but then, I kissed him back. I could feel his satisfaction, but I wanted more...

I wrapped my arm around his neck, placed my hand on his cheek, and pulled him down on top of me. I felt him let his body move under my wish.

He was now on top of my whole body. I just now realized the way we were laying - his legs between my legs.

He didn't seem to notice, so I just kept him down.

And eventually, I could hold it back anymore...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: *Soft And Warm]