Chapter 3 : Prince of Darkness

A woman stands on the edge of a rooftop, staring at the drop behind her.

Lucifer comes up behind her and tells her to jump, and promises that there's warm welcome waiting for her.

She jumps into the pool below and the party-goers cheer.

Lucifer goes down and sees a woman inviting a young quarterback named Ty Huntley to have a drink with her.

Once the woman, Ali Thornton, leaves, Lucifer
introduces himself and Ty says that he doesn't need anything from him.

Lucifer says that he desperately needs his help
with his virginity, and is intrigued by the celebrity virgin.

Ty explains that his agent wanted him to throw the party and loosen up, and Lucifer asks what he'd really want to do if Ty let go.

Ty's idea of letting go is watching Master Chef,, but finally admits that he wants to get laid.

He broke up with his girl, and Lucifer tells him that Ty really wants him.

Ty refuses, saying that his mother taught him better, and Lucifer says that it's about him.

After a moment, Ty goes over just as the young woman comes over.

She says that she's meet the real owner of Lux, and he performed at a rap battle in the Valley a week ago.

The young woman complains about Lucifer's accent and walks off, disgusted.

Lucifer is briefly thrown off until he spots three women staring at him and goes over.

The next morning, Ty wakes up Lucifer as he sleeps among the three women.

He says that something really bad happened and asks for a favor.

At home, Chloe is checking the Internet about magic when Roxie comes in and asks if Dan forgot to pick her up.

She assures her daughter that he's probably stuck in traffic, and Roxie suggests that Chloe ask Lucifer how she does her "tricks."

Lucifer calls her unlisted number and asks her to come by.

When Chloe arrives at Ty's house, Lucifer takes her to the pool and shows her Ali's corpse floating in the pool.

Chloe calls in a CSI team and the coroner confirms that the victim was strangled after a struggle.

She interviews Ty, who says that woke up early and had a hangover.

He came down to the kitchen and saw Ali's corpse in the water.

Chloe says that she was murdered, and wonders
why he didn't call the police.

Ty explains that he told Lucifer, and Lucifer said he would call the police.

Chloe insists that she's going to find the killer because it's her job, not because Lucifer wants her to.

Ty gives her a guest list... with 250 names.

Lucifer starts poking around the crime scene until Chloe tells him to stop interfering.