Chapter 6 : Favorite Son

A truck pulls into a warehouse to pick up a container.

At Lux, Lucifer is playing the piano as Maze looks on.

The driver loads a container onto the truck.

A guard, Erwin Scavell, comes over and asks who authorized the shipment.

When he calls in for authorization, the driver attacks him and finally breaks his neck.

He then finishes loading the container and drives off.

Lucifer finishes his set.

Chloe questions Trixie and asks if she ate the chocolate cake.

The girl, her face covered with chocolate, insists that she didn't.

Dan watches the discussion and chuckles, and says that it's just cake.

Chloe insists that it's about honesty and personal responsibility, and Dan reminds Trixie about how they discussed how lying was a bad thing.

Trixie admits that she ate it, and Lucifer said it was okay.

Lucifer told her that if she really wants to do something, she should do it.

Dan glares over at Chloe and then tells Trixie to grab himself.

Once they're alone, Chloe insists that it isn't what he thinks.

As Dan tells his ex to keep Trixie away from Lucifer, her phone rings.

As she waits on hold, Dan
says that he can't meet Taco Tuesday because he's working a stakeout.

he dispatcher then tells
Chloe that there's a case in Long Beach. Disgusted, Chloe heads out.

Maze brings over two Brittanys for Lucifer and suggests that they move the party upstairs.

Lucifer says that Chloe called him on a case and as a civilian consultant, his service are needed.

He tells the Brittanies to make Maze feel better and leaves.

At Long Beach, Chloe is talking with the coroner about Erwin's body when Lucifer arrives.

She explains that the warehouse is used to store illegal contraband, and a container went missing.

The security cameras were disabled so there's no video.

Lucifer says that boredom killed Erwin and wants to raid a drug house.

He isn't interested in solving a boring murder, and goes back to Lux.

Maze says that they need to talk, and says that the container that's missing belongs to Lucifer.

He realizes which container it is, and pours himself a drink.

Maze wonders why they aren't recovering it, and Lucifer says that if someone wants it bad enough to steal it then theycan have it.