Chapter 4 : Manly Whatnots

Chloe takes a shower and remembers being shot and Lucifer coming to her side.

She then remembers meeting George in the asylum and his screaming that Lucifer is the Devil,and Lucifer shoving the agent through the window.

She hears someone moving downstairs, grabs her gun, and goes to investigate.

It's Lucifer, and Chloe's towel falls off.

She quickly picks it up and demands to know what he's doing there, and Lucifer explains that he came to make breakfast.

A Chloe orders him out, just as Dan arrives with Trixie.

She wonders if Lucifer and Chloe had a sleepover, and Chloe hastily insists that they didn't.

Trixie leads Lucifer off to see her bird report, and Dan asks Chloe if she's sleeping with Lucifer.

Lucifer, overhearing them, says that she hasn't.

As Dan leaves, he says that he's disappointed in her.

Lucifer arrives at Linda's office and says that something disturbing has happened to him.

He ignores Linda's objections and says that he's shocked that Chloe is rejecting him.

Linda finally introduces her patient, George.

Chloe is leaving and finds Dan at her door.

He says that he just got a call that there's a case.

They review a video of a woman, Lindsey Jolson, driving to LA with her brother Kevin.

A She went missing catering a Player's Club event, and was last seen talking to the founder, Carver Cruz.

Carver refused to say anything, and there's a Player seminar and after party.

The department wants Chloe to go in undercover, because Lucifer is on the guest list.

Dan admits that he doesn't
want Lucifer spending more time with his ex- wife, but figures that it's their best option.

Linda analyzed Lucifer, who worries that he's losing his charms.

The therapist assures him
that his charm is still working, and suggests that he's afraid that Chloe has power over him.

She says that they give people power, and tells Lucifer that he has to take his power back.

Linda says that Lucifer has to get to know Chloe and demystify her by bringing her down to his level.

Lucifer agrees... and figures that he needs to have sex with her.

He kisses Linda and promises to "pay" her the next time.

Soon, Chloe and Lucifer hit the streets and she explains about the case.

Chloe insists that it's work, not a date, and he agrees to help because it coincides with his own plan to have sex with her.