Chapter 11 : St. Lucifer

The next morning at Lux, Chloe wakes up in Lucifer’s bed and realizes that she’s
naked.

She figures that the worst has happened, and Lucifer is seated nearby waiting for her to wake up.

Chloe asks if they did it, and Lucifer jokingly says that they did.

She quickly moves away from him, and he finally says that he turned her down cold.

When Chloe wonders why
she’s naked, Lucifer tells her that she thought it was too hot, tore her clothes
off, and hogged the bed.

She says that
she was upset because Dan dumped her by text.

Lucifer admits that refusing to have sex with her gave him a rush, and Chloe says that they should both forget that it ever happened as she puts on her clothes and leaves.

Later, Lucifer goes down to the floor and Maze wonders where he’s going.

He asks if she’s still reporting to Amenadiel, and tells Maze to leave him alone.

Maze says that he can’t be mad at her forever, and Lucifer assures the demon that he can.

He then meets Chloe at the Dunlear Foundation and suggests that the pair of panties he found belongs to her.

Chloe angrily denies it and points out the murder victim.

He has no wallet, his ring and watch were lifted, and was shot in the chest.

She explains that the Foundation helps the homeless and the underprivileged, and the victim is Tim Dunlear, the head of the foundation.

Tim was a NBA star and a notorious playboy, but then he turned it all around and dedicated himself to philanthropy.

The police are taking out Emmet Toussaint, a volunteer for the foundation’s outreach program to Haiti.

Chloe questions him and Emmet says that he came there to meet Tim and found his body there.

He saw a guy outside who ran, and thinks that the man was homeless.

Lucifer asks if Tim ever said anything about a rush after refusing to have sex with a drunken woman.

Chloe offers her condolences and says that Lucifer has nothing in common with Tim.

A Malcolm takes Dan to an abandoned warehouse and plastic-ties him to a support pole.

Dan refuses to let Malcolm kill Lucifer, and Malcolm says that Dan clearly would want Lucifer dead.

Dan’s fingerprints are all over the murder weapon, and Malcolm walks out.

Tim’s wife Vanessa talks with Chloe and Lucifer, and can’t imagine anyone wanting to kill her husband.

Kyle Erikson, Tim’s assistant, is worried that they have to cancel the fundraising gala.

Lucifer offers Lux for the benefit, pledging that he will carry on Tim’s good work.