Girl Fight!!!!!!!

So today we have to go to school.I got out of my bed and went to take a ten minute shower.When I got out I dried off and went to my walk-in closet and put and a black bra/boy shifts set.after that I put on a batman shirt and some black true's.I went to my shoe rack and got my Oreo Jordan's.when I was done I went to see if Riley was done and she was she had on the same but hers was captin america with her captin america 2014 Jordan's.we went down stairs and seen that King was dressed the same but with superman.

"It must be superhero day cuz all of us got on different superheroes"he said"Nahh u just tryna copy us"I said "no I was dressed before y'all"he said"okay damn can we eat cuz im hungry"Riley said"okay grumpy"me and King said.we got in the car and went to Waffle House.when we got there I got a txt from James.

Convo

James:hey wat u doin after school imu 👅💦💦💧💧

Kayden:nun of yo fuckin business thts y u got STD's in yo mouth and yo teeth crip walkin😠😐😑😆😬😬

James:I'm really gon fuck yo ass up fa sayin tht shit 😤😤😤😡😡😡

Kayden:boy bye go to yo big penguin lookin ass girl and stop txtin my phone fvxk boy 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

James:I got u wen u get to school

Kayden:fvxk boy yen gon do shit touch me u get yo shit rocked again

End of Convo

"Who was tht"King asked"fuck.....I mean James Mrs.Kelley's son"I said.Riley turned and accidentally spit her drink out on king's face."oh hell naw y he txtin u Kay"she asked"ion knw shidd"I replied"ayee chilled wit all tht cussin"King said"u shut the he....."I was cut off by King pushin me against the wall."wat I told u I don't like u cussin"he said"I don't give a flyin fuuu......"I got cut off by him hittin my ass."wag the fuck tht shit hurt, wit yo heavy handed ass" I said."it's yo fault"he said"how"I asked" cuz u wouldn't stop cussin now go back to the table"he said wit a smirk"no fuck boy we late for school"I said he looked at the time and ran to the table and got all our stuff and payed and hopped in the car.we pulled up to the school and ran inside to first hours."why are u late to my class ms.alsina"mr.taylor asked."because I was fawwkkkk u mean"I said and the class laughed"okay take ur seat"he said."how you let her be late but wen I'm late I get detention"a girl named Paris asked."bitch don't worry bout it now"I said."wat was tht bitch"she said gettin up."beautiful,intelligent,truthful,cool,and a hustler yea I knw and hoe I said DONT FUCKIN WORRY BOUT IT HOE"I said gettin up and in her face."bitch back up u stank"she said"I knw u ain't tlkin bout stank wit yo dicksuckin,cum and ass breath smellin ass girl,I'm on yo pop,lock,and drop it lookin ass,wit yo ole Wendy off Peter Pan I do believe in fairies lookin ass,u need to believe in tooth paste hoe"I said.she got mad and tried to hit me but I caught her fist and punch her dead in her face and keep hittin her then she pulled my her so I started stomp her hoe ass and left a jordan print on her face.it took bout 5 security guards 6 boys from class and the principal to get me off of her.so I knw I'm gettin suspended or goin to alternative school or jail.wen they got me off the police officer put me in hand cuffs and took me to the principals office so I wouldn't get to her again.i was sittin in the for like 30 minutes until King walked in."wat you do Kay"he asked." I fought this girl and beat ha"I said smirking.the principal walked in and said"she is pressin charges but u will be going to alternative school for 2 years and u may go home".Officer Ramey let me out the hand cuffs and let me go but not before she told me to stay out of trouble and in said only for her.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Paris in the media