Turn Up Wensday

So yesterday was a little tense because August kept trying to get my attention for some reason.Today I woke and did my hygiene and stuff.I went to my closet and got a Aladdin shirt,some black jeans,and my white and purple jordans.when I was done I went to my bathroom and straightened my hair again and put on my purple beanie.i went done to Riley's room to see if she was ready and she was.We walked done the stairs and to the kitchen where August and Trey Songz was.August stopped us and told us tht Trey was staying at the house for 3 months.wen Riley heard tht she fainted I had to get a ice pack and sit it on her forehead for 2 minutes.wen she woke up we went to Waffle House and ate.wen we were done they dropped me first and this time Trey walked me in and told me to have a good day.i went to my class and I guess everybody saw him walk me in and ask how I knw him.i didn't answer the question then this gurl got mad and hit me so I got up and started dragging this hoe,like df u thought this was,she thought I wasn't gone hit back.it took this two boys and the security guards to get me off her.the two boys walked me to the principal's office.wen I got there they told me to go into the room on the right.i walked into the room and sat in the seat across from the principal."wat happened this time ms.alsina"He asked.The reason he said tht is because I almost got to fighting wit the same person yesterday."well the problem is tht the bitch hit me again and I drug her stupid ass like a mop,wit ha stupid hoe ass"I said."watch your language"he said."can u just call August and tell him I'm suspended or w/e"I said heated still.he called him and Trey came to pick me up."bye Mr and Mrs.Lopez"I yelled."Bye Kaydeen sweetie stay out of trouble lil gurl"mrs.lopez said.i got on the car and Trey just kept askin me questions knw at happened.i stopped answering him after a while and wen we got to the house I got out and August ran right out the house,picked me up,and took me to his room."why are you still fighting folk"he asked me."NIGGA..............I told u I was gon get to fightin yesterday so don't play"I semi-yelled at him."well since u suspended and out of school,we have to go get Riley so we can go to the trap house"he said.i ain't been to the trap house since he adopted me I'm so turnt to go."ok"I said and hopped in the range rover.we went to Riley's school got her and went to the trap.i jumped out the car and ran to see Tyga."TYGA.....TYGA.....TYGA.....BRING THAT ASS HERE BOIII"I yelled comin into the trap house.i heard him laugh comin around the corner.