Kings New Hoe

So after we got home from school,I went to my room and watched movies until King asked me to come down stairs.when I came down stairs and seen This pretty girl standing there."King who is this"I asked."she's my new girl friend"he yelled from the kitchen."hi I'm Kayden"I said wit my hand out."hi I'm London"she said shaking my hand."how long have u known King,London"I asked."umm....2 months now"she said."oh well it was nice meeting u"I said and was bout to walk away but she grabbed me."stay away and I mean away from King or I will come after u"she said"bitch u a side line hoe u shouldn't be tellin me tht"I told her."what u mean side line hoe"she said."oh u didn't knw he had other girls"I said."no"she said confused"so don't come checking me u need check his hoe ass"I said loud enough tht King ran and pinned me against the wall."wat I tell u"he said."I don't care wat u told me u need to check yo hoes man"I said getting out of his grip and walkin back to my room.wen I got to my room Riley called and asked where we were and I told here we on our way.i changed into some sweats,black crop top,and my blck and white jordans.I ran down stairs and heard moaning in the living room.I walked in the living room to see King and London having sex."ummm....Riley is ready"I chocked out.King looked up and seen me and said "shit alr".i walked out and went to the black and red Benz.King walked out and got in and got in London came out and got in the back.we got to the school and Riley hopped and looked right at London."who is she"Riley asked."King's new girl"I answered.Riley chuckled and looked out the window.we got to the house and King dropped us off and took London home.wen we got in the house Riley changed into some the same and we went to the gym in the house.after an hour King came and started workin out and we left.we went to our room and took showers and watched red band society.we went to sleep cuz we got school tomorrow.