Mixed Emotions

We woke up the next morning and got ready.I went to my room and took a 30 minute shower and all dat.I walked in my walk-in closet and put on a turquoise crop top,white trues,and my aqua Jordan's.i straightened my hair and put on a turquoise bucket hat.when I was done I went down stairs to see London was here again.King came from the kitchen and asked me to come in the kitchen wit him."no I don't like you"I said.he walked to me picked me up and took me to the kitchen."put me down you stupid bitch"I yelled.he sat me down on the counter and stood between my legs."why you always cussing"he asked."why you always messing wit me"I asked him."cuzilikeyou"he mumbled."what say it louder"I said."cuz I like you"he said."no you don't boy stop playin"i said."I actually do"he said.i pushed him and walked off but not before King pulled me back and kissed me.i kissed back but stopped because he is way older then me."ummm...can you take me to school please I'm not hungry anymore"i said feeling weird."ummmm....okay srrry bout tht"he said."nahhh.......it's okay we just can't do it again"I said.i seen his face sadden and he walked off to get Riley.i walked to Porsche and sat in the back cuz London was coming too.wen everyone got in they stopped at Mc'donalds and got there food.i just put my headphones in my iPhone 6 and listened to Beyoncé album until we reached my school.when I got out the car London and King got out too."wat y'all gettin out fa"I asked."cuz i gotta sign you in"he said"oh really"I said and kept walking.i got inside the school and told them my name and the gave me my schedule and my locker and combination.wen I got tht I was about to walk out but king stopped me."what AUGUST"I said."I want you to know I really do have feelings for you but I know you don't wanna be wit a player like me,so I want to give you this to show my love to you"he said pulling out a necklace wit his and my name on it."August it's beautiful,but......I'm too young to love and especially that your 22 years old and I'm 18 years old......"I was cut off by him."but......"I cut him off."but I know wat your gonna say age ain't nothing but a number but in this world u can go to jail for it"I said.it looked like he understood and walked off and kissed London like df.i get why he did it but thts life sometimes for yuh.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

This was based off a true story that happened to me today like df and this girl gon come up to me tlkin shit and I told her I will smgadesmack her ass #fawwwkyoumeam