August's and Tyga's Sisters,Sevyn's New Boyfriend??!??

So today is the day I meet Tyga's and August's sisters.August has 2 sister and Tyga has only 1 sister.They're coming to August's house at 2 pm.So I'm cleaning up because it is 10 in the morning.i got done at 11:00 and hopped in the shower for an hour.when I got out I wrapped a towel around me and walked in my closet.i put on my undergarment and put on a rug rats sweater,black pants and my rug rat kds.i went in the mirror and curled my hair.after curling my hair i went in August's room and took his black snap back.it was 1:30 when I got done getting myself together.i walked down stair and Tyga sister and one of August's sisters were here already."hey everyone"I said walking into the kitchen."hello you must be Kayden....Tyga has told me so much about you"his sister said."oh really is that true Tyga"I asked him still lookin at his sister cuz her style was A1 for sure,August's sister was too I was so mad at my style."yea it is"he said."Iite enough of that.....hello Kayden I'm Aaliyah but everyone call me Liyah and I'm August's younger sister."Liyah said."hello Kayden my name is Angel and I'm Tyga's little sister"Angel said."Hello Kayden my name is Aaliyah but everyone calls me Tweedy Bompton and I'm Angel's bestfriend"Aaliyah said."well hello I'm Kayden but everyone calls me Kay....I'm under August's watch because he adopted me but I'm Big Sean's daughter....umm and it was nice meeting you all"I said."hey Kayden.....you wanna go to the mall with us at 6:00"Angel said"yea but I gotta go cuz I gotta go see my sister's new boyfriend"I explained to them."ok.....byeeee"they said."bye Liyah,Angel,and Tweedy"I said."oh.....BYE TYGA AND AUGUST"I yelled cuz they were in the game room."BYEEE LIL GURL"they said in a ratchet voice.We all laughed and I left.When Sevyn came to pick me up she had Riley,Aiden,and Amari in the car with her.i hopped in the back wit Aiden and Amari.we pulled off and went to her house.i walked in the house to see a man I knew by hard.The man standing in front of me was Mrs.Kells ex husband from before she married Mr.Kells.This man raped me more then 3 times.When I felt a tear come down my chick,he smirked at me and Riley grabbed me and we sat in the car the whole time.When I got the courage to tell Sev,I got out the car and went ingot the house."Sev can I talk to you real quick"I asked her.she got up and we went to her room."what's up"she said looking worried."ummm......your new boyfriend was the ex husband of the lady that own the orphanage I was at"I said."and what happened"she said."he raped me many times and I'm uncomfortable around him"I said."OH HELL NAW....come on Kayden now"she said running out of her room to where he was and I ran after her."JOHN GET YO MOTHAFUCKIN ASS UP NOW"Sev said heated."what I do"he said."BITCH YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID CUZ I SEE THE WAY YOU LOOKING AT MY SISTER ,THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT YOU RAPING A LITTLE GIRL I OTTA CUT YO DICK OFF RIGHT NOW YOU DUMB ASS MOTHAFUCKER,IMA BEAT YO ASS NOW"she said socking him dead in his shit.he hit her back and Aiden and Amari gots to beat this bitch ass nigga.Sev called August and Tyga.they came with they sisters and started beating this nigga forreall now after being told what happened.it took all of us to get August off John.we called the police and told them what had happened.John got locked up right then and there.When everyone calmed down we all went to the mall.When we got there everyone went their separate ways.Me being me always getting shoes I went to City Gear.I got the Bambo KD's,the Meteorology KD's,the Durantulacurial KD's,Precision Timing KD's,Paris Tribute KD's,Black/Sport Blue-Wolf Grey Jordan's,"Bel Air" Jordan's,and the "Galaxy" Jordan's.i was done with my shoe shopping and went clothes shopping.I got polo shirts,shorts,crew neck shirts/crop tops,high waisted pants/shorts,sweaters,sweat pants,and fatigues.when I was done I went to the food court and got something to eat from the hot wing place and went to where everyone was."damn who all that shit fo"Riley asked."me df💁"I said.we laughed and ate what we bought.we all got in the cars we came in and went home or where ever.Sev dropped me and Riley off at August's house.We went to our rooms and took showers and went to bed or w/e.