BACK TO THE TRAP

Today me and August is going to check on the trap. I got up and took a shower. I got out and lotioned up and put on a red laced undergarment set. I went to the closet and picked out what's in the mm. When I was done getting ready i got all the kids dressed so we could take them to Mama Shelia house. I went to wake August up nd told him i was taking the kids to his mama house. I got everyone in the car and drove to Mama Shelia house nd drop them off and told her how the cookout went excluding the part about me and August. I left and headed to the trap cuz August texted and said he drove the all black Benz truck to the trap and i didn't have to come get him. When I got there i went straight to the office because Aug, Sev, Aiden, Amari, Riley, nd I are having a meeting on how we gon kill the niggas that killed Aug's brother Mel. Let me catch yall up on what happened.

FLASHBACK TO LAST WEEK:

We walk into the trap and go to the kitchen to see how much merchandise we need to sell this week and while we were checking that we had customers come in and when August seen who they were he pulled me to the side and he was pissed and i could tell from the way he pulled me and i looked at him with pleading eyes to tell me what was wrong and all he said was they killed him and I knew what he was talking about because he broke down and he only breaks down for one thing and one thing only "HIS BROTHER" I was pissed cuz i hate seeing him down i can't stand it but I told him i had a plan and he told me to make a meeting for next week so we can catch them when they least expect it like they did his brother.

FLASHBACK OVER:

So i told them the plan and everyone decide that we were going to do it next weekend since everyone is busy during the week with work and school. I told them to stay ready no matter what cuz you never know they probably got a plan for us to depending on if they know this is August's trap. As we were leaving I kissed Aug and told him to be safe and don't do no stupid shit since he wasn't going straight home cuz his cousins were throwing a party I didn't want to go because the house needs a little oomf to it cuz there has been a lot going on to where we really couldn't clean and decorate everything on the house and I need to go on a little shopping spree since I haven't been on one since Valentines Day which was 3 months ago. So off i went to the mall and got new clothes and shoes and stuff for the house especially new covers and sheet how much and August been going at it we are starting to run out of cover and sheets.