August Fucked Up

So Aug is just now coming home and it's 3 in the morning so I knew he was fucked up because when he came into the house he was slurring on his words while he was singing. I walked down the stairs to go check on him. When I got to him it was two strong odors on him one was the smell of Hennessy and the other one was the smell of cheap ass perfume. "August?" I asked concerned right about now. "Hmmm..." he hummed. "Why do u smell like cheap perfume?" I asked. "Ummmm... I don't know" he mumbled. "Can u just tell me the truth?" I asked calmly. "Alright I went out with Chris and Ken and we were supposed to go to Ken's house but they ended up taking me to his new club instead. As we spent more time there i started drinking nd got drunk but this chick came up to me nd i kept denying her dats y i smell like her perfume. " He said trying to grab my waist. I pulled back from him and walked back up to the room with him hot on my ass. I was about to go in the bathroom but August picked me up throwing me on the bed. He got inbetween my legs slowly grinding on my cat. I was turned on but i was trying not to show it because i was mad at him. "Kay chill man!!" He whispered in my ear with hus deep husky voice knowing that was a major turn on for me, I tried to move from up under him. He pulled me back and held my hands above my head and used his other hand to play with my pearls. "😏Kay just let it go yo pussy already wet as fuck, BabyGirl you just don't know what i wanna do to you right now" He moaned while kissing my next. I finally got one of my hands loose after struggling to get it out his grip and rubbed his now rock hard dick from the outside of his jeans that were about to bust open. He groaned and pulled my panties to the side and started to eat, "OMFG AUGUST🙊👅💦" I moaned not trying to he stopped and looked at me and smirked. "SHOWER NOW" He demanded with his voice bumming through the room. I stayed there and mugged him knowing that was going to make him mad. He looked at me and picked me up and went in the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and turned on the water. While he was doing that i speard my legs as he turned around looked me up and down and stopped at my pussy. I pulled him close to me and kissed his neck as he played with my clit. After it started to get steamy I pushed him out the way so i could get down and started to get naked. As i bent down to take my panties off August smacked my ass and stuck two fingers inside me. I moved and got in the shower knowing he was right behind because i felt AJ poking me. I turned around towards him and started rubbing his dick slowly making him roll his eyes. I kissed him til my mouth was on his tip i licked and then i did my thing😉 if u know what im saying. He pulled me away from him and turned me around and pushed me against the glass slide door to the shower . He pushed his super hard dick inside of me, instantly i arched my back and he started to long stroke that pussy. "FUUUUCK BABY STOP GRIPPING DADDY DICK LIKE THAT YOU KNOW THATS MY WEAKNESS" He moaned but i couldn't help it it was a reflex that happens with him. "SHIT BABY WHATS MY NAME" He whispered in my ear while pulling my hair as i moaned. "MMMMMMM AUGUST" I moaned out knowing i was wrong. "NOPE STOP FUCKING WIMME KAY" He grunted smacking my ass. "OH FUCK DADDY I'M FINNA CUM" I moaned out. "YOU GONE COME FOR DADDY BABY GIRL😍" He moaned pulling my hair. "YASSS DADDY MMMMMMM😍" I moaned back. "LET THAT TIGHT PUSSY COME ON DADDY'S DICK" He moaned stroking faster amd faster. "AHHHHHHHH FUCK AUGUST" I screamed as we came together. He pulled out and we washed each other up. "You know you can never stay mad at me right?" He asked as we got out the shower. I didn't answer and he picked me up and threw me on the bed. And you know what happened after that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS AND GALS SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LIKE I SAID I WOULD BUT I PROMISE I WILL START TO UPDATE MORE😘😘😘..........