Valentine's Day Part 2

August P.O.V:

After I took Jayden to my bedroom i layed her on my bed.i ran back down stairs and got the whip cream and ran back up.Wen i walked in the room I seen Jayden looking at the cealing.i climbed on top of her and kissed her neck for a while..tonite was the night I expressed mii love her.I kissed her from her neck down her stomach to her kitten.I grabbed the whip cream and slowly sprayed it on her vigina. when I was done i went down and started licking it off.Wen i was done i got up and kissed her. She got up and she pushed me on mii back. She got down on her knees and grabbed the whip cream and she spayed it on AJ Jr. Wen she was done she licked it off and she did tricks wit her tongue tht I've never felt or seen before. I nutted and got up and grabbed her and put a condom on i picked her up. Placed myself inside her.she moaned and i layed her on the bed and I slowly thrust into her I started to speed up just a little. I pulled out and we flipped over to where she was on top and she rode very slowly and i got harder as she did tht because she looked sexy asf wen she moaned mii name. I leaned up and picked her up and pinned get against the wall and continued to thrust slowly into her wen i seen her eyes roll to the back of her head.I knew I was doing the right thing.I tapped her thighs to tell her to hop down.She jumped down and i turned her around i slide into her slowly to her angelic moan. I did tht for a while and we both was about to reach our climax and she couldn't wrap around me she groan in fustration because she couldn't get it but I told her to just let it flow and i let mii liquids flow.i picked her up and walked over to the bed and we laid down. This was mii chance to tell her how I feel."Jayden i have some thing to tell you"I said a little nervous. "Yes August"she looked at me scared. "Nothing to be scared about but I wanted to tell you tht i truly love you, I say this because your unique, your your own person, baby your the only thing in think about day and night, I promise to never ever hurt u like these other niggas do they girl, I love you baby I'll never treat u tht way in this life time babe trust me on this"When I got tht off mii chest i felt like a weight was lifted off mii shoulders."Baby I feel the same, I love you because u do yo own thang, I thought u was like these otha niggas but now I see your not, u treat me like a queen and ima always treat u like a king, your mii everything and every king needs a queen right, I love you August Anthony Alsina"She said having us both in tears not on no gay shit though but this wat love do to you. Afterward we went to sleep....