Trappin All Damn Night

Tyga and I walked to the room where errbdy chill at.when we got in there I seen the two boys who pulled me off the girl when we was fightin.They didn't notice me until I sat down on the couch."hey ain't you the girl tht was fightin earlier"one asked."yea y u askin"i said."y u at the trap"the other asked."cuz I can damn...."I was cut off by August."Kay.....man come on I tired of askin you to stop cussin"he said."well,fuxk boy if they wouldn't have been askin questions I wouldn't have cussed"I said and everyone laughed."you knw u gettin really bad lil girl"a familiar voice said a too familiar voice.i turned around and seen my big sistah Sevyn.i got up and ran to her cryin."hey lil Kay"she said."I missed u Sev"I said."ik I missed u too Jay"she said."so where did you go after dad died"I asked cuz she was 16 when our dad died now she's 19."I went to live with Chris I wanted to come get but I was to late they had already taken u to the adoption center and they wouldn't tell me where u were"she said with a tear dropping down from here face.i wiped and said"Sev it ain't yo fault it was tht crackhead we called our mom"I said.we bust out laughing at my comment cuz we knew it was true. We turned around and August smiled at us."what you lookin at fuck boy"we said.he looked back up and shook his head."y'all two got some foul ass mouths"he said.after we got done catching up everybody got to work and the girls went to go get black clothes.so we hopped in the car with Sevyn and went to the house got our clothes and she went to her and Chris's house to get hers.wen we got to her house we all got out and went in her house.wen we got inside it was this strange vibe going on.i told her I felt something was about to happen and she said she felt it to we told Riley to come on but it was to late she was hit by some thing and was laid out we looked around the comer and seen Chris and this girl half naked."Chris wtf and who is this bitch u suppose to be going with mii sistah rite hoe"I yelled.he look at me and looked at Sevyn."KAYDEN"he said running towards me."back the fuck up cuz u just hit mii other sistah.....nigga and yes it's me in the flesh"I said pushing him back.he looked at.he and licked his lips."nigga u a hoe......u betta be gone before I come back to this house later"Sevyn said and walked to get her stuff.the girl has left and me,Chris and Riley are in the living room.i walked to make sure she was okay and bent over her.i there for like a minute and something touched mii butt."CHRIS.....IF YOU DONT BACK THE FUCK UP OFF ME IMA HAVE TO PULL MII MOTHAFUCKIN GUN OUT ON YOU,WITH YO SMALL JELLY BEAN SIZED DICK HAVING ASS MOTHAFUCKER"I yelled at him so Sevyn could hear.Wen I said tht he pushed me on the couch and got between mii legs and tried to kiss me but I kicked him off me.we were fightin for like 5 minutes until somebody pulled me off him.i looked back to see who it was and it was August."put me down u stupid MOTHAFUCKER he tried to rape me......."i said.August put me down and ran so quick I didn't even have time to finish what I was about to say.wen I ran back in the house august was beating Chris shit in let me tell you wen August is mad he hits ten times worse then wen he smacked my ass.after that we went back to the trap house and got ready for tonight I got dressed in mii black bandana shirt,black shorts,and some black Tim's.Riley had on a black jersey crop top,black shorts,and black Jordan's.Sevyn had on a black body con dress and black Tim's.wen we got done wen all went down stairs and got set for the club we bout to go to.when we got to the club,we went over the plan again and we went in the club.Sevyn and I walked to the club owner and asked did he want to dance and he pulled Sevyn down on his lap and she started dancing.when she was done he got up grabbed mii hips and I started Indy dipping,yiking,twearkin,and other stuff.When we were done the boys called our names like they were lookin for us."I'm sorry about them,they always doin some"August said smiling."Nahh........they good"he said."but you not"said one of the boys from earlier."watcha mean I'm not"the man said.Tyga pulled out his gun and shot him three times.everybody ran out the club shot the people tht was wit the man and got all the products and money he had.we hopped in our cars and left to go back to the trap house.wen we got to the trap everyone went to change clothes and went home after counting the money.