t w o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 2: ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 2:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

jihyun rushed to the nearest trashcan to throw her empty cup of iced coffee before making a run to school. she was running late because she lost track of time as she was sitting in the cafe she goes to every morning. she was playing around with the "airdrop" function on her phone, sending random memes to random people that she found had their airdrop on in the cafe.

she regretted it as it was the reason she reached school completely out of breath, panting as if she had just completed a marathon. but she was grateful that she made it just in time before classes started.

nevertheless she was happy because out of the nine random people she attempted to send memes to, the only person who accepted it was choi san. yes, the boy had his name as his phone and airdrop name, unlike jihyun who set hers as her nickname, jiji.

she had been eyeing this boy from afar for about two months now, admiring him silently. she didn't want to admit it but her friends all knew san was lowkey her eye candy. the way she gushes over whatever little thing he does and the way her eyes light up whenever she sees him walk past, it was undeniable that she had some sort of attraction towards him.