f o u r t e e n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 14: ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 14:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"h-hey guys, here are your drinks." yeosang awkwardly sat down on the only available seat, which was right next to jihyun, passing the drinks to them. each of them snickered as they grabbed their drinks.

to break the awkward silence, wooyoung spoke up, and yeosang mentally thanked him. "sooo, are you guys done with the history assignment?" he asks san and jihyun. the both of them looked at each other for a brief second before nodding.

"okay but have you guys heard? our school is organising a dance for the first time ever!" mingi shrieked, the boys giving him judging looks. "what are you, a 12 year old girl?"
wooyoung commented, sipping on his iced americano.

"you're only salty because you'd have no one to go with." mingi stuck out his tongue at wooyoung. "excuse you but there are lots of girls who would want to go to the dance with me, okay?" wooyoung scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"do you have someone in mind that you'd like to go with, jihyun?" the girl was caught off guard when the question was thrown at her, by the one and only choi san.

deep down, she of course wanted to go with san, her long time eye-candy that has developed into a crush as time goes by. the thought of going to the school dance with her crush made her blush.

"hello? earth to jiji?" she heard her brother say as he waved his hands infront of her. san's eyebrows immediately raised, a look of confusion overtaking his facial features. "jiji?"

"ah, that's her nickname. i call her that a lot." seonghwa explained, ruffling her hair. jihyun whined once again before fixing her hair. "is there something wrong with it?"

"ah, no. it just seemed familiar to me. but i can't seem to remember it. curse my short term memory." san replies. jihyun let out a quiet sigh of relief.

her heart almost leaped out of her chest thinking san was going to figure out that the one who has been airdropping him memes for the past month was actually her.

but the feeling of relief was shortlived when she heard him say, "that's strange. i'm not getting any airdropped memes today."

"well maybe the person isn't here in the cafe today. let's just go to school now. i don't want to end up in detention for being late." yeosang says, quickly finishing up his drink, still kind of nervous about sitting next to jihyun.

"ah yes, don't wanna be late for school now, do we? let's get going now, jiji. see you guys in school maybe." seonghwa gets up, grabbing his car keys.

jihyun tells him to wait for her outside as she grabbed her things and finished up her drink.
her shoulders brushed yeosang's for a brief second and it took everything in him not to freak out right then and there.

she looked at her classmates, giving them a warm smile, one that yeosang would probably not shut up about until next week, before getting up from her seat. "see you guys later in class." and she proceeded to exit the cafe and enter seonghwa's car.

the boys could only shake their heads when they saw the lovestruck yeosang, staring at the car with heart eyes as it moved further away. "god, yeosang is hopeless."