Panckakes? Waffles? TOBY!

~Jeff POV~

I woke up cold. I looked around no Raven? I heard giggling in my room in the doorway and i saw Raven and Toby. "What the hell are you two dorks laughing about?" I yelled. "Y-your fa-face!" Raven laugh said. Toby wouldnt stop stairing at her and its pissing me off. He soon wrapped his arm around her shoulders when she calmed down. The fuck? I reached up to touch my face and peeled a waffle and panckake ofd my face. Gross! "WHAT THE FUCK YOU TWO DORKS ARE GONNA GET IT!" I yelled. I soon bolted up at the two and they ran out of the door yelling stuff. I wanted to go after Toby so bad! The twitching mother fucker put his arm on my Raven! "Tr-try and catch m-me!" Toby ticked. "Oh i will mother fucker!" I yelled back. Damn Raven can run fast. Faster than the fastest person, Toby. I tackled Toby and Raven did a fucking backflip in the air! "I s-surrender!" I got off of him only for Raven's sake. "Ok next time there will be no surrendering." I said. Raven giggled and went over to Toby while he did wjat he did erlier. It makes me mad!And yes im jelous too. He lent down and fucking kissed her on the lips?! What the absolute fuck. "My g-girl is a b-badass, isnt s-she?" The damn ticking bastard said. I was quiet and turned around and went to MY room. Ive only known her for a very short time, but i really like her. Fuck emotions. They are worthless. I went in and shut the door and locked it. I sat down beside my bed and sat my head against it. I saw the glimmering shine of my knife blade.

~Raven POV~

Jeff just turned around without a word. What the hell? Wouldn't he be happy for me? Im pretty sure Toby did something other than this. His warm embrase is cozy yeah, but it doesnt feel right. Last night cuddled with Jeff was right. It felt right. I should talk to uncle about this when i un-glue Toby from me. Ugh. He is so clingy but yet im the one who has to stand up for him and myself. But he is like a little child. "Hey, Toby can i go talk to uncle Slender for a little bit umm alone, please?" I asked pitifully. "You d-dare say y-you want to p-part from m-e? Perh-Perhaps I have t-to show y-you not t-to." He said. No not again. "No no no please no Toby! No no no!" I begged. But he pickedme up with one hand and threw me hard on the floor. "No no no please no Toby dont do it please!" I begged he only darkly laughed. Im screwed. "SLENDER!"I yelled. He punched me in the gut really hard. I started to taste a copper like substance. "J-JEFF" I screemed with all my strength. Then everything went black.

~Slender POV~
I heard a person screem my name so i teleported to the culprit. Raven! "Tobias Rodgers! You are going to stop it now! You are no longer alowed to talk touch or be seen with her anymore." I said and teleported Raven to EJ. Her cousin. I picked up Tobias and teleported him to my office.

~Jeff POV~

Im finished. A bloodbath. In my sink. My arms are perfect now. I carved the word 'Worthless' in my right arm and i carved the word 'Revenge' in the other. It felt wonderful. I heard Raven screem my name. I rushed out of the door with bandages on my arms and into EJ's workroom. She was being bandaged up a lot. "Raven! What happened?" I panicked. "T-toby was mad because I-i wanted to be a-alone." She said. That bastard. "Dont worry i I am not gonna leave you. You are gonna be ok." I said calming her. That bastard is gonna pay.