Part 4

AS James laid down under the shady tree with head rested on Nadine's lap, his gaze interlocked with hers as his lips cracked the blissful smile before a lovely kiss from her landed on his forehead. Squeezing her soft hand firmly, he then brought it closer to his lips and smiled beamingly when saw the ring around her slender finger shone beautifully under sunshine. Its shape was perfectly matched with his as those were couple rings he had given to her during their 100 days celebration. Time passed liked the storm and without realized, they had been in sweet relationship for more than a year.

"What should we do for today?" his fingers intertwined with hers as his eyes were still on her beautiful face. Nadine slightly pursed her luscious lips before smiled widely after got an idea.

"How about we spend our whole day at the beach?" she suggested excitedly and looked at him with big shinning eyes.

"Eh, today?!" he titled up his face in surprise and saw Nadine nodded to confirm it. He knew that she loved beach so much, which made he grinned widely after saw the beautiful smile on her lips.

"Yes, it such a perfect day to go there. I want to play sea water," Nadine added with the sigh of excitement escaped from her throat soon the image beautiful beach appeared in her mind. She wanted to feel the breeze against her skin, she wanted to enjoy the warmth of sea water but the thing that would make her day perfect was with James by her side.

"If you want so, then let's go to the beach but you need to reward me with something since I'm kind-heartedly to bring you there," shooting her a naughty gaze with lips twirled into a big smile, Nadine chuckled as she what kind of reward he wished for. Lowering her head to close the gap between their faces, his eyes gradually closed when her warm breath brushed the tip of his nose before her soft lips pressed against his.

"Is this reward enough, Mr.James Reid?" her whispering voice greeted his hearing once their lips parted. James stared at those beautiful eyes affectionately and without answering her, he gently grasped the nape of her neck. Nadine bent down her body with eyes involuntarily closed when her lips was sealed by a warm kiss from him.

************

"WAH, look at the sea! It is so beautiful!" Nadine screamed excitedly as she ran toward the beach with spreading arms. James followed from behind as he chuckled as he was amused by her childish reaction. Today she looked over excited and in romance mood, especially when she never let go his arm and stared him all the time along the way here.

"James, come here quickly!" James snapped out from his own thought and saw she waved her hand at him. She screamed out his name endlessly before walked into the sea water cautiously.

"Be careful my dear, Nadine. You don't know how to swim," he managed to tease her as he increased the pace after saw Nadine tried to go far, but she stopped when the water reached her knees level. That was the limit James allowed her to go and she could only go beyond that point when he was with her. Pretending to be in annoyance, James approached his sulky girlfriend as he certainly knew that she disliked the most when he teased her weakness in swimming.