Part 6

"HELLO, Tita, Tito. My name is Nadine Lustre. You can call me Nadine. This is my first time visiting you and please take care of me," Nadine bowed politely beside James as she introduced herself to James's parents. Although she was extremely nervous at that time, but she managed to hide it well behind her smile. Mrs.Tania finally met the girl whom her son eagerly wanted to introduce to introduce to them and gosh, she was more beautiful that James's description.

"Very nice to meet you and Gosh, you are more beautiful than I imagined," Nadine blushed at her generous compliment, and her gaze drifted to Mr.Malcom who was looking at her with approving smile. James smiled beamingly when his parents liked Nadine although this was the first time he brought her into this house. Since Nadine had introduced him to her mother, James thought he should do the same thing.

"So, this is the girl that my son always talk about," Mr.Malcom stood in front Nadine, which made she slightly flustered but the warm smile on his face enable her to remain calm and confident.

"Thank you so much my dear Nadine for staying by James's side. I really appreciate it if you can do so and please take care of my stupid son," he said as he blessed the both of them. James's eyes widened in embarrassment when he addressed him such way.

"Dad, what is stupid son?! You make me embarrass in from Nadine," he hissed in embarrasment, which made all of them chuckled in amuse. The noise from living room drew Mrs.Bea's attention and walked out from her room.

"Oh, Lola, you are here! Come Nadine, I introduce you to my Lola," James grabbed her hand and led her the way to Mrs.Bea, which their joining hands displeased her actually, but she tried not to make it obvious.

"Hello, Lola. My name is Nadine. Nice to meet you," she greeted her brightly, and Mrs.Bea's forced to smile when all eyes were on her at that moment. Just a glimpse, Mrs.Bea knew that Nadine wasn't from a wealth family.

"Lola, what do you think of my girlfriend? She is beautiful, isn't she?" James drew Mrs.Bea closer as his arm around her shoulder, smiling proudly when she acknowledged the beauty of Nadine. Yeah, Nadine was beautiful, but it wasn't her face that made he crazed about her, but it was her heart that made James dreamed her every night.

"I still have a lot of work to do. Let's have a lunch together," Mrs.Bea cleared her throat and walked away to dining table. Nadine didn't know why she suddenly felt that Mrs.Bea was displeased of her, but it might only she was thinking too much. Mrs.Tania gripped her hand as she led her to dining room, and she gasped in surprise after saw the dishes on the table. They were a lot!

"Nadine, we should be proud because my Mom cooked all these. She didn't even let the maids to help her at all," he stated, which made Nadine blinked her eyes in surprise and please at the same time. Was she really welcomed by them? Nadine could feel it through their smiles, and she did thank Mrs.Tania for it.

"I'm a housewife, so I have a lot of free time to cook all these. Please don't bother and enjoy the meals," she explained with blushing face, and Nadine praised her when James told that she quited her job to focus on family. It wasn't so easy for someone who was in peak of the career as an actress to give up all the fame the moment she found out the presence of James inside her tummy.

Nadine really knew how to take her heart, and Mrs.Bea only listened to the laughing with frozen face. James mannerly pulled the chair for his grandmother before he did the same thing to Nadine. This gentleman side he certainly inherited from Mr.Malcom as she could see Mr.Malcom also treated his wife such way; pulling out the chair for her.

"Thank you,"

"You are welcome, My lady," he teased her, which made her cheeks turned pink when he called her liked that in front them. James then took the seat at opposite site and gazed her with lovely eyes. Mrs.Bea pretended to clear her throat as she not well pleased with the scene just now, but all of them were too insensitive to notice it.