Part 19

MORE than a week had passed since the company's anniversary event, but the citizen still talked about James' touching confession toward his beloved wife. Their bittersweet love stories suddenly became hot topics, and most of them were touched by the way he proposed Nadine on that night. James had made a statement that their wedding ceremony would be held soon as they were still in preparation for it. Watching the news about how happy both of them now, Alana slammed madly the remote control onto the floor before she screamed as if she had been possessed by angry spirit.

Grabbing and throwing anything that was near her, Alana completely had lost her mind and control. Their happiness irritated her, and she was the one who supposed to be with James, not that bitch. All her efforts in these five years were useless, for she didn't get James until the end. The piece of broken glasses were scattered on the floor when she started throwing flower vases, and the noise from her room drew her maid to take a look inside there.

"Get out!" screaming madly as she threw the vase toward the maid, the sound of broken glass echoed once again when the maid managed to evade her assault and she hastily left the room in fear. Alana's mind couldn't function properly as anger and hatred were controlled her right now. Reaching the mobile phone on her bed, she impatiently dialled someone's number.

"Hello, proceed with our plan. I want she dies today," soon the mysterious man answered the call, Alana commanded in anger. The day where Nadine had to leave James finally came, and she was the one who going to make it happened.

************

WALKING back and forth outside the changing room, James glanced at the closed curtain as he waited for his wife to come out with wedding dress. Twenty minutes had passed but to him, it was liked years. Trying wedding dress really consumed a lot of time, but he willing to wait just to see his angel Nadine would become the prettiest bride in Korea on their wedding day.

"Love, have you done with the dress?" unfortunately, his patience almost reached the limit, for excitement had over came it right now.

"Wait a little bit more. I almost done," hearing her sweet voice replying him, James smiled beamingly with nervousness occupied every fibre of him. Although they had been married for months, but this was their first time visited this shop. While waiting for Nadine, his members had arrived there, and they chuckled in amuse watched how restless he was at that time.

"Yah, James! Congratulation on your marriage," Sam approached him as he sincerely congratulated his best friend who already spread his arms for a hug. Although James already held the 'husband' title for months, they all treated him liked a bachelor who was going to get married soon by giving congratulatory hugs. Actually they were here because both Nadine and James invited them to have lunch together later.

"Nadine! Are you not done yet? Please hurry up, my dear! Don't you know how restless your hubby right now ? Ryan shouted from outside and quickly ran far away from James when he tried to hit him. The rests already filled up their free time by looking at magazines on the table.

"Oh, you guys are here! Wait a little bit more. I almost done," her voice echoed from inside, and James sighed when she gave the same answer to them. Few seconds later, his waiting ended when few dressers came out and ready to pull the closed curtain. He hands automatically clasped in nervous and excitement as he knew that his bride was standing behind it, and when her figure was revealed, he froze. Not only James, the rest of members were also stunned by Nadine's beauty when saw her in that white dress.

"How do I look? Is this gown suits me?" Nadine asked shyly with flushing cheeks, especially when James approached her without blinked his eyes. He was speechless! Just gazing at her, his heart almost burst out due to its strong beat, and he didn't know what would happen if he touched her right now. Maybe he would die with big smile plastered on face.