Part 16

WHEN the stray of sunlight seemed burning her skin, Nadine opened her eyes and she caught pair of mesmerizing eyes were gazing at her. It was a lovely gaze from the man she loved the most. Since last night, Nadine wasn't alone inside this hotel room and made she glimpsed over her naked breasts before she pulled up the blanket to cover it. Last night wasn't a dream, was it? After they reconciled, James wanted to spend time alone with her, and they ended up checking into nearby hotel. From breasts, the blanket was now up over her nose as one of her hands stretched out to him. James smiled when her soft hand touched his cheek but cried out later on when she pinched it hardly.

"What are you trying to do, Nadine? It's hurt!" he hissed with pouted mouth and quickly rubbed it to ease the stinging sensation there. His light screaming just not notified her that she wasn't having a dream. It was a reality, and his nakedness beneath the thin sheet of blanket reminded her about their passionate love-making last night. She also in the same state as him; wore nothing, and only the blanket as the shield prevented his wild eyes from continuously explored the beauty of her nakedness.

Then the blanket was pulled up over her head as she tried to hide her red face underneath it. Her heart drummed loudly that she could hear it, and she didn't know why she was so damn nervous when this wasn't the first time for her. James chuckled in amuse watching her shy reaction, but actually he was also nervous as much as hers. As soon he awake from sleep, he searched for her and made he breathed in relief when she was still sleeping inside his embrace.

A gasp of surprise escaped from her throat when he suddenly pulled down the blanket and revealed her red face. With smile tugged on his lips, his fingers then caressed her smooth cheeks with eyes studied the beauty of her. His wife was beautiful, so beautiful until he almost couldn't take his eyes off from her. As they gazed deeply into each other eyes, James dazzled with her love and she was drowning in his passionate gaze. Slowly, he kissed her forehead before his lips trailed to nose and down to her luscious lips.

"Good morning, my princess," his husky voice whispered close to her ear after broke the kiss, making her entire body shuddered in excitement when he then nuzzled the crook of her neck. When their eyes met, Nadine instantly lowered her gaze as she tried to calm her fluttering heart.

"Good morning," she replied shyly. His broad smile turned into seductive one when they stared for too long, burning up again the flame inside them that hadn't subsided since last night.

They were burnt with desire! Nadine let out soft cry when his teeth nipped gently her skin, not to hard until caused any pain to her.

Her woman scent almost drove him insane with sudden ragging desire, and her head thrown backward to give him better access. Her longs fingers dug lightly into his skin and clawed along the bulky muscles of his back when his sensual lips showering the magic kisses on her burning skin. They almost drowned into their ecstatic desire, almost until the sudden ringing bell spoiled the mood. James grunted in frustration after remembered that he had called for room service before she woke up from sleep.

"James, open the door," she said faintly with hands gently pushed him away when he still kissing her on bed.

"He can come later," his lips couldn't stop kiss her, but the gently slap over his shoulder forced him to end it now. With groan escaped from his throat, he hopped off from made and made Nadine swiftly turned around thought he wore nothing right now. When the sudden chuckle from him echoed in space, she boldly sneaked a glance and saw he was in boxer.

"Why you shy to look at me when I have nothing more to hide it from you," his teasing made her cheeks flushed in embarrassment, and he walked out after wore singlet and short pant. After received their breakfast, James arranged the dishes before called out for his wife as he waited her in small living room.