Chapter eight

Third pov

She ran for three days straight. The hunger clawed inside her and she had to stop. The crest around her neck was surprisingly warm and she studied it for a moment, wondering if she made the right choice before dropping it back into her sweater.

She knew that if she didn't find something to eat soon it wouldn't end well. She heard footsteps and a faint heartbeat in a distance.

Perfect.

The man was alone, and obviously high. Not that it mattered, blood was still blood.

Andy was unaware of the two sets of red eyes watching her.

Peter and Charlotte watched the young vampire make a quick meal out of the druggie. She was quick and efficient, not at all like newborns usually are. Not that they could be sure she was a newborn. "So this is what your "knower" wanted us to see?"

Peter chuckled. "Apparently, you think she'll notice us soon?" Just as he said that Andy looked in their direction. Immidietly on guard.

"Hey girlie, no need to attack." Peter held his hands up as she hissed at him. "We're not gonna hurt ya. Can you tell us your name?"

Andy growled at the unknown vampires. She didn't trust them at all.

With Caius

Caius was incredibly happy to be on the other side of the phone. Brother or not he didn't doubt that Aro wanted to hurt him at the moment.

"You didn't think about the sisk that she would bolt? What were you thinking?!" He could hear the anger through the phone. "What was i supposed to do? Force her to come with? She would've never trusted us!"

The phone was put down and picked up again, this time by Marcus. "Aro left. He needs to cool off. Is there any way to find her at all?"

"No, but she has my crest."

Marcus sighed again. "Well, that's something at least. Come back home and we will decide where to go from here."

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)