Chapter fifteen

Third pov

Renesmee was a lot older than Andy had thought she would be. The child looked like an eight year old. She was a very cute kid as well. Her hair went to her back and was in her mothers brown color, she couldn't answer for which parents eyes she had though.

"This is Renesmee. Renesmee, this is some more people that are going to witness for us." The newborn vampire told her daughter.

Andy sat on her knees so she wouldn't tower over the kid. Renesmee didn't seem to care though as she touched her cheeks to show her the memories that proved that she was, in fact, not an immortal child.

The redhead smiled and held the child's hand and conjured up a flame, making sure not to hurt the now amazed kid, before turning it into a small dragon.

The older vampires around the shared a wide eyed look when they realized the young vampire's gift was pyrokinesis. It was a gift that could make her lethal in a fight and it meant that the Volturi would take an interest in her.

Andy got up to let Charlotte and Peter get to see the memories as well.

Time skip

Peter patted her shoulder a few hours later. "Come on. We're goin' on a hunt cupcake."

Andy felt that whatever was left of her nerves would be happy to get out of the house currently filled with over twenty vampires.

They ran through the woods and towards Seattle. "How did you know i was about to snap?"

"I just know shit.... And i could see it on your face."

Charlotte nodded in agreement as they stopped on a rooftop.

"Do you have the crest with you?"

Andy nodded. "Yeah."

"The guy you got it from will be there. While we love having you in our family Andy, he is your mate. Think about what you want to do carefully." Charlotte's voive was serious. Andy would be happier with her mate even if she had yet to see that.

Volturi

The three Kings prepared for the flight to USA. Their mood had significantly soured since they couldn't find their mate and the Cullens having pulled this stunt didn't make things better.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)