Chapter sixteen

Third pov

Renesmee took a liking to Andy. Andy didn't seem to mind that but the mother of the little girl did not seem happy that her daughter liked the pyrokenisis girl.

"How old is she?" Most of the older vampires watched through the windows as Andy and Renesmee played together.

"Soon three." Charlotte answered.

"Where did you find her?"

Peter knew what direction this was going in. "In the desert, she was a few months old then."

Carlisle shot him a confused look. "You didn't bite her?"

"No. If you want to know more than that you need to ask her."

Time skip

Andy received many curious glances when she came inside a few hours later.

"What's your story Pyro girl?" Emmet got a halfhearted glare from Rosalie for his blunt question.

Andy just shrugged. "Depends on what part you want to hear about."

"How did you become a vampire?"

"I don't know. Someone bit me and left. I woke up in a barn." She didn't seem too bothered by it but the other vampires were horrified. Biting someone and leaving them like that is highly illegal and could end in disaster.

"What happened after that?" Elazar asked.

To make it easier Andy took her jacket off, letting them see the countless bite marks on her arms. "I spent a little more than six months in a newborn army. As you can see i saw battle many times." She put her jacket back on before taking a seat beside Charlotte.

Time skip

Andy watched Jacob pile some wood so they could get some light. She and Benjamin shared a smile before they both lit it.

"Pre-battle bonfire. Telling war stories." Jacob looked at the other vampires. "Or standing there like freaky statues."

Andy smiled. They did look kinda freaky.

Garrett sat on one of the logs. "Name any American battle. I was there."

"Little Bighorn."

"I came this close to biting Custer. But the indians got him first."

Time skip

Andy stayed with her coven-mates as they entered the clearing. She loved Peter and Charlotte, she really did. They were the only real family that she had had since she had been turned and she would do anything to protect them.

The cloaked vampires outnumbered them, even with the wolves.

Andy caught her mates in the front along with a few vampires she had seen two years ago, and the woman that started this.

When they stopped Carlisle took a step forward. "Aro. Let us discuss this like we used to, in a civilized manner."

Aro looked the opposing vampires over. "Fair words Carlisle. But a little out of place considering the battalion you've assembled against us." He of course saw his mate standing amongst them and a mixture of relief and annoyance filled him. Nothing seemed to go his way.

While they talked Marcus used his gift to see the relationships between their potential enemies. The bright shining bond tying him and his brothers to the red haired vampire across the field had him sigh with relief inwardly. At least they knew she was safe now. But at the same time this complicated things.

Caius had also seen Andy. Even he could see how this complicated things.

Andy was growing an increasing mix of annoyance as her mates apparently could not accept that Renesmee wasn't a threat.

"If you won't take their word for it, would you take mine?"

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)