Part 48

(Naeun is back at her van)

Naeun's manager's pov
Well, how does the script reading Naeun?
Is it going well?

Naeun's pov
*nodded*
Umm.. it's so much better than my expectation.
So much fun in the first meet. Better than korean actor, they're so friendly and funny at the same time. I think that i'd enjoy this the most.

Naeun's manager's pov
Glad to hear it Naeun. It's been a longtime since you're this excited about your drama.

Naeun's pov
For the first time I think our CEOnim has makes the right decision!

Naeun's manager's pov
I hear that the male lead are handsome. Aren't them?

Naeun's pov
Hmm.. They're not bad. But,obviously Thai actor and Korean actor are definitely different. Start from their typical faces,style,etc.

Naeun's manager's pov
Don't make your list of exlover become go international,miss! If you're involve with these two. It'll be the end of your career. Because CEOnim is in her way choosing someone suitable for you.

Naeun's pov
To Be Honest, the one I've dated before is only EXO's BaekHyun. Other than that, it's all scandal. A scandal to attract public attention and some of them making me gain my haters. I think from 10 guy that have scandal with me, I only know 1 of them only. Every one of them, i barely never meet them in real life. That's what the truth that public won't interest.

Naeun's manager's pov
Public only what to see what they want to see and hear what they want to. Thats way working on this field is just too sick.

Naeun's pov
Oppa.. I'd like to take a nap first. Last time I sleep was like 2days ago and I really haven't take a nap since that. I feel like want to fainted but can't do that. Wake me up when we're arrived.

Naeun's manager's pov
Okay Naeun.

*line* *line*
Naeun's phone

Naeun's pov
Who's it? *inside pov*

Text:
Hello Naeun.. It's me Lee Thanat.. Just want to say hi..

Reply:
Oh.. hi Lee.

Meanwhile on the other side.

Lee's pov
What is this,huh?
oh? hi? I don't think that this is going to be working... She's really in other level..

And Naeun complained about her co star to her manager

Naeun's pov
Oppa, look at this! *showing her phone*

Naeun's manager's pov
Ouh? *confused*
This guy? Isn't he's your co star? Is he trying to flirt you now?!

Naeun's pov
I don't know, but please fix this thing ASAP oppa. I don't want any scandal come out again. I'm really sick of that love scandal.

Naeun's manager's pov
I get it Naeun. I'll report this to CEO and you just have to rest assure. Everything will be solved verysoon.

Naeun's pov
Thanks oppa. I know that I can always count on you!

TBC..