Part 49

After Naeun complained about her co star attitude. Her manager told her CEO right away.

CEO's pov
What? What did you say just now?
Who's is it? The thai actor name

Manager's pov
His name is Lee Thanat. He's known as a playboy . I afraid that it'll bring scandal for Naeun.

CEO's pov
Trapped in a scandal with foreign artist is not a good idea. Don't worry, I'll fix this problem soon!

Manager's pov
Okay thankyou CEOnim *bows*
I'll go now , because Naeun have a photoshoot schedule.

CEO's pov
Okay

Naeun's manager left the CEO's office.

At Naeun's van
Naeun's manager's pov
Don't worry Naeun. Oppa has tell CEO that your co star is flirting you. Everything will be solves soon.

Naeun's pov
Thankyou verymuch oppa. You're so good to me

Manager's pov
Ofcourse! Ahh.. Naeun.. I forgot to tell you that you've to shoot for a variety show

Naeun's pov
What variety show?
Why I didn't hear anything about it oppa?

Manager's pov
It's unplanned, CEO said there's something comes up. So, in the end they decided you to join it. It's knowing bros.

Naeun's pov
Huh? Well, I guess that there's another guest?
Maybe one of my drama's partner?

Manager's pov
Other guest is from another company , the production team haven't told us yet.

Ring Ring Ring
Suddenly Naeun's manager got a call

Manager's pov
Oh? It's from CEO?

After talking to CEO , her manager looks shock.

Naeun's pov
Oppa? What did CEO told you?

Manager's pov
You're no longer playing in that collaboration drama....

Naeun's pov
What?! Is she's going insane or what?!
Actually what did you tell her oppa?!

Manager's pov
Well I just tell her that your co star are hitting on you. No more, seriously. She said that she'll arrange it for you and I got shocked by this. She said it's better for you to leave from the project because you have another drama offer that's more profitable for you.

Naeun's pov
After the script reading?! What are the public going to said now, they'll hate me even more. Seriously! I think that I'll win The most unlikeable artist of the year this year if there's such an award like that.  What am I going to tell the public?

Manager's pov
Just let it passed , it's already happen.
You have to prepare now, for your variety show.
We'll going to arrive soon, please don't show your annoyed face on the public .

Naeun's pov
Okayy okay.. I know it..

After a while, they're arrive at the shooting location.

Naeun's pov
Ohh? Isn't that EXO's manager?

Manager's pov
Seems like it's him... maybe EXO is coming too?