ONE

Seokjin set his backpack down on the table and searched for the two books. He skimmed through the shelf's and finally noticed that he was the only one in the bottom floor of the library. It was almost closing time after all, and it was getting dark outside. He shrugged it off and searched for the math book. "It's in the third bookshelf to the right." He recalled the librarian had said. He found it and placed it on top of the other book needed for his psychology project.

With the help of the book, he finished most of his math work before the librarian came out the elevator. "Jin, I love seeing your handsome face but it's almost closing time." The old lady smiled sweetly and he nodded.

"Oh, I was about to pack up." He quickly gathered his things and she laughed.

"Take your time, I'll be upstairs so you can check the books out." He nodded and she went up the elevator once again.

He packed his things with two books in hand. He walked towards the elevator and heard a loud thump. He looked back to see a book on the floor.

That's weird.

He picked up the book and looked at the cover THE DEVIL. He snorted and placed it back in the empty slot, and just as it went in thump. He looked down again and stared at the book THE FALLEN ANGEL.

He sighed, he should probably tell her that she isn't placing the books correctly, but is that mean?

He picked it up and placed it where it belonged. He turned around to walk away when thump. He stopped and closed his eyes before inhaling in frustration. He turned around and surprise, another book on the floor.

This book was thicker than the rest, and heavier. LUCIFER. He placed it where it went and something caught his eye.

A black colored book sticking out, ready to fall out. Instead of pushing it in, he took it out. THE ANTICHRIST. He looked at it in confusion and suddenly remembered that the older lady was waiting. He placed the book down on a table and rushed towards the elevator.

The doors to the elevator closed slowly, but not before the lights flickered on the bottom floor of the library, and a chill ran down his spine.

He put down the two books and she scanned them. "Ah, Sigmund Freud THE INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, good choice." She handed it to him and looked at the other book in confusion. "I thought you were going to take the math one?"

"I was, but I got the hang of it." He smiled.

"You're so smart, why can't my grandson be like that." She said gloomily and he shook his head.

Seokjin placed his books on his bed and opened Freuds book. He felt watched as he flipped through the pages. Finally, he looked up for his eyes to meet the other book. You want me to read you that bad, huh. He reads the book and is just...shocked. He never considered himself religious, but this book put a nail on that coffin. He got in his pajamas and drifted off to sleep...

"Hello, Nero...I'm glad to see that you've grown to be such a wonderful male." His eyes snap open and he's now in a completely dark room with no one there. "I didn't think that I would have to go through great lengths just to get you to discover something that was there all along...but you already knew right? You knew since a young age that you were different."

He looks around in confusion. "Where are you?"

A dark and deep chuckle filled the room, "So you do know who I am."

"I'm confused, why'd you give me that book? He talked about how religion isn't something we need and-"

"I know what Friedrich wrote. Do you think it bothers me that people don't believe in me? It doesn't bother me anymore but it bothers Him." He laughed.

Seokjin crossed his arms. "What do you want?"

"It's such a pity...I gave you such great gifts and you only used it once or twice...but I can see it as a good thing too. You've been repressing many thoughts for many years, but I came to tell you that it's time."

"I don't want to hurt anyone."

"Yes you do." He winces at that.

"That dream my mom had...did you chose her at random."

"Who knows. I am happy that she didn't take it as a sign sent by Him. Soon, He won't know what hit Him."

"Am I that important?" Seokjin sighed.

"Isn't it beautiful how your name is only mentioned about 5 times in the bible, yet so many fear you? Doesn't it make you want to go out and ruin everything that's beautiful?"

"Seokjin." He gasped and woke up to meet his mothers worried eyes.

"Bad dream?" She sat on the end of his bed as he sat up.

"You just scared me." He chuckled nervously.

"Well, you ignored your alarm." She sighed.

"I'm sorry. Mom, do you remember that dream you told me about years ago?" She smiled.

"The one I had the night you were born? How can I forget it, you would constantly tell me to tell it to you before bed."

"Really?" She nodded.

"You were about four years old." He bit his lip.

"What do you think it meant?"

"I have no idea. Anyone would think it was a nightmare, but it was a reassuring and calm dream."

"How did the man look? Do you remember?"

"He was real handsome, tall, brownish hair that fell into soft locks, blue eyes and really sharp features."

"Sounds like your dream man." The mother slapped her sons shoulder.

"Shush your dad might hear."

"What he said, you think it'll come true?"

"It has been happening so far, so why not?" She smiled.

"I'll be back before dinner!" Seokjin rushed towards the bus stop and took out THE ANTICHRIST. He was still going over what he had read. Organizing his thoughts about that dream.

He got off the bus and walked to the library. There's more people than last time and he quickly fills a table with a bunch of books...

Names for the Devil are numerous: Besides Lucifer, he may be referred to as the Prince of Darkness, Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, Lord of the Flies, Father of Lies, Moloch, Shaytan, Maara, or simply Satan.

What caused Satan to be cast from Heaven? He fell because of pride that originated from his desire to be God instead of a servant of God.

Satan was the highest of all the angels, but he wasn't happy.

He desired to be God and rule the universe.

God cast Satan out of heaven as a fallen angel.

He closed the fifth book and sighed.