Chapter 9

Read notes at end~

I step out of my current hiding spot.As I sneak down a hallway I lol through a doorway and see a man dragging Katō back into a cell,dry blood marking a line down his face from his mouth.My vision brights up as I feel my blood boil seeing him like that.I take a deep breath and proceed to the door but before I go through I fall to the ground.My head touching the cold floor,I glance up to see a man tying my hands together with rope.I struggle to get free but I'm held in place by his body weight.He pulls my hair and pulls my head up"this is the one who killed Josh,she'll go first.We'll let him watch then tomorrow it'll be his turn"A devilish grin on his face.He let's go of my hair,I look up and he hits me with his boot and I black out.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

I feel the cold breeze sting my cheeks.I wiggle a bit,why can't I move a lot?I open my eyes and see people staring at me,hatred and fear in their cold hearted eyes.I look down and see rope,I'm tied to a post.But why?The one thing on my mind is Katō.I scan over the crowd and there he is,messy brown hair and arctic blue eyes.Tears falling down his face.I look at him and seeing him in such distress I begin to realize my fate.Im going to die and all because I wasn't there to protect him.I love you Katō.I want you to stay strong and always choose the right path.I'll always be with you in your heart.Tears sting my eyes.

~Okay so I'm gonna pause there~

~Do you bros think she's going to die or do you think I'm yanking your chain?~

I'm sorry Katō for making you upset.Im sorry I couldn't protect you........a tear falls off my chin."I'm sorry I couldn't protect you........I love you"I look into his eyes,a flash of grief and anger building up inside.I want you to be strong Katō.I want you to make it back home and when you get there I want you to be happy with or without me.My dear brother be strong.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Guards surround me and drop a torch onto the hay under my feet.The heat from the growing flames sting my cheeks.Ill miss this world,I'll miss waking up to your face.

//////////////Katō POV//////////////////////

I sit there unable to help her,her screeching voice echoing off the stone walls.The flames cackling as it burns her flesh.There I am watching my sister die right before my eyes...and I can't save her....or can I?I don't want to be alone in this world Id rather die along with her.I wrap the chain around one of the guards necks and pull it as hard as j could and the crowd gasps and watches as his head falls to the ground.I crouch down and take the key from his pocket.Without a single care for the guards approaching me I slowly unlock the cuffs taunting them I wasn't afraid.Then again they aren't as strong as I am.I grin at their weakness,this will be over soon sister I'll kill all of them.Wipe the entire city to avenge you.And I won't stop until every human is dead.I grip the chain in my hand and sling it around their necks and one by one they go down.The civilians are all that's left,all of them gaping at the bloody scene.Deciding wether it's safe to run or fight me.But every human must die.......every unborn human child,every family.They will pay the same price that I had to pay.They have took the one thing I had left and now they will be punished for their crime.I clench my fist,grab a guards sword and the crowd starts to panic.One grabs his knife and swings,but before it reaches me my sword has already found its mark.The blood painting the crowd,their screams filling the air."you have took the last thing I had,now I will take everyone that's precious to you!"With that more body's hit the ground.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

I step over the bodies and walk up to the post that still held Mina's burnt body in place.I lean my head against hers"don't worry Mina they'll all pay for what they've done.I promise I will avenge your death and I will not stop until my last breathe is drawn.

So what do you think so far?Am I getting better?U didn't think this would be a happy fluffy story did you?This isn't Twilight......I promise the next few will be a bit happier you just have to go through the motions(if you have any)