Chapter 22

~Have notes at the end~
          Nothingness fills my soul and as my vision clears.The scene before me was not what I was prepared for.I look up and in the center of the sky a black hole and around blue,pink and purple auras flow from its edges.No stars.....no sunlight...no warmth.This is truly hell and if not that then worse.Nothing but misery and sorrow.As I walk down the path I see blue auras of people,the damned and forgotten.Trapped here never to see the gates of Solvengaurd.Wondering aimlessly for an end to their misery.
         I hear a boom and as I look up I see a bright purple light flash.A hole where it struck.I look up and I see a lightning bolt strike the ground from the floating auras around the black hole In the sky.I speed up to a slight run and I hear a sizzle,I look up briefly to catch a purple flash and hole right at my feet.I see a palace ahead and my heart rises from the depths of my soul.Im coming mother.....I run even faster imagining her warm embrace.The stroke of her hand on my cheek drying my tears and diminishing my fears.
        I run up the steps and bring myself to a halt.I see a woman,she wore the same armor as Mina,but instead of black and red hers were pink and red.She had long black hair,the tips curled to a perfect swirl.I wait for her to turn around to see if it was truly who I was hoping for."Katō?"She turns around,her bright orange eyes illuminating her face.She walks towards me her arms outstretched.I welcome her embrace."I'm so glad you found me and that your safe.......but wheres Mina?"She looks out into the distance.I look up into her eyes,her expression light."I see"She wipes a tear from my eyes."don't cry my darling it was all set in the stars there's nothing you could've done.She paid a high price for you to be safe with me."I look into her eyes,tears threatening to stain my skin."I...I....I hurt a human and I-I-I k-kill"The word stabs me in the heart,I choke on the sound and force the word out of my mouth.Regret tainting my tongue."killed many"I can see the man,his sea blue eyes shining in the darkness.A blood path behind him,my name written in blood.Bloody hands holding a silver blade.His silver blade colliding with my own.Rage and anger pulsating through every blow giving it overpowering strength and speed.His vengeful glare,putting fear in my heart.Afraid of what he'll do,people like him never rest until they get revenge.Driven by vengeance,all his rage.Bottling it up and once it is released there's nothing that will stop him.He won't give up even if it kills him.Somehow I feel he will be the end of me and in return I will be the end of him.Knowing I took away his bright future kills me.Knowing I plunged his bright world into darkness.The only light burning is his rage,a dangerous unstable flame burning everything in his path and what will happen after he kills me?Will he be doomed to roam Tamriel forever,looking for a new purpose.But I can't kill him,not him.........I can't just kill him just because he doesn't understand.
////////////////Ben's P.O.V./////////////////
          I hold my stomach trying to keep my organs within my body.My vision blurrs and my head throbs.I fall hard onto the ground,I taste metal and realize it's my own blood.Is this how it feels to sleep?I can't die....not here....not with him still alive.I must kill him.........after what he's done to me....I can't let him get away with it.I try to move but my muscles refuse.I scream on the top of my lungs as much as my lungs with allow before they fill with blood.I never thought I'd die like this.....no going out in a blaze of glory......I chuckle."it's funny......I used to laugh when I got hurt but I have a feeling I won't be able to do that for long"I'm coming to Solvengaurd............a tear falls down my face."it's colder than I imagined......."My limbs go numb and deaths cold embrace encloses me and the world turns dark.

~How was that for a good chapter?Originally I had written this chapter but I accidentally deleted it but hopefully this was good and maybe better than the original chapter I had written~