Gildarts Clive and All Might

Personality
Gildarts is a laid-back, kind and easygoing person who has great interest and believes in the new generation of Fairy Tail's Mages, knowing that they will grow powerful and stronger in the future. He is rather oblivious, and doesn't pay much attention to his surroundings. Gildarts is, as pointed out by himself, rather bad at holding back during a fight, though he fights in a particular way, so as to prevent human casualties. He also respects his opponents and, very similar to Natsu, takes his opponents neither too lightly nor holds them in too high a regard. Gildarts also won't refuse an offered challenge, though if something more important arises, he may postpone said event.

All Might shows a bright, borderline obnoxious, can-do attitude that is said to inspire others as well as help them feel safe and hopeful. He is extremely friendly and amicable due to his popularity and years in the spotlight, always taking his time to interact with fans. Once All Might reverts to his true form, however, he becomes less energetic and more serious, generally taking a milder stance so as to not attract much attention to himself, in direct contrast to the grandiosity of his hero identity. Two personality traits that seem to be always present on him, regardless of which form All Might is currently taking, are his optimism and oafishness.

Powers/Quirks
Crush; Gildarts' signature Magic, Crush is an extremely powerful Caster Magic that smashes everything the user comes into contact with into pieces. It can be used to both crack Magic into pieces, thereby nullifying its effects, as well as to reduce the Magic's power and to deflect it. Even the most powerful spells are rendered useless when faced with this destructive and advanced Magic, which is difficult to control even for an extremely powerful individual like Gildarts himself. The effects of Crush occasionally manifest themselves as the target being separated into cubes; interestingly, should Crush be directly cast on another living organism, the recipient is separated into numerous, doll-like versions of themselves (as he did this to Natsu, there were little salamanders just running around)

One For All; Inherited from Nana Shimura, All Might's Quirk gave him access to nearly unlimited, stockpiled power. By channeling this power through his body, All Might had superhuman strength, speed, agility as well as invulnerability. All Might was so proficient with One For All that he was widely known as the world's most powerful person. Soon, he passed on his quirk to Deku, who back then didn't have a quirk and had entered to U.A just cause of his notes and precautions. I like how he is super strong and people always look up to him, so I see the same energy with Gildarts.

Relationships with Others Gildarts appears to be somewhat of a lone wolf, he left the guild to partake upon a 100-year quest

Gildarts appears to be somewhat of a lone wolf, he left the guild to partake upon a 100-year quest. Upon being declared the guild's Fifth Master, Gildarts quickly re-passed the mantle back upon Makarov and left the guild once more, suggesting a feeling of discomfort regarding leadership positions, or at least a dislike of added responsibility. When Natsu was younger though, Gildarts acted more like a fourth father, teaching him how to fight and grow on his magic power.

Nana Shimura was All Might's mentor and his predecessor, the 7th inheritor of the One For All Quirk. Nana was the one that told All Might that a true hero should smile no matter what, to reassure the people and to not only protect their lives but also their hearts. All Might greatly respected Nana as a mentor, friend and hero, to the point he even considered her as his own mother. All Might merely thought of Izuku as just a fan, but after seeing Deku sacrificing himself to save Bakugo, he told Izuku that he had what it took to be a hero. He then told Izuku that he was worthy to inherit his Quirk, One For All. He stated that he has no regrets passing One For All to Izuku

Years ago, Gildarts met and fell in love with a woman named Cornelia. Their relationship blossomed and the two eventually married each other, however, Gildarts was so fixated on his work that Cornelia left him, leaving Gildarts completely unaware that she was carrying his child, who soon grows up and becomes Cana Clive

All Might doesn't have any romantic emotions towards anyone, the only person who can be an exception I'm guessing is Inko, Izuku's mother, but she is a strong woman who doesn't need a man! Other than that, he doesn't have anyone to get shipped with

Appearance
Gildarts' attire is rather simple; he wears a long, black, high-collared and tattered cloak with shoulder plates; around his waist is a simple belt. Gildarts also wear loose-fitting dark pants, complete with an armored waist-guard bearing plates similar to the ones on his shoulders, tucked inside simple boots, but he has many prosthetic body parts, such as his left arm and his left leg.

In All Mights true form, after getting a severe scar from All for One, his declining health reduced him to a very skinny man with sharp, angular features and long limbs, his neck long and his eyebrows absent

In All Mights true form, after getting a severe scar from All for One, his declining health reduced him to a very skinny man with sharp, angular features and long limbs, his neck long and his eyebrows absent. He typically wears baggy clothing to accommodate the change in body mass between forms, but after the end of Toshinori's tenure as a hero, he starts wearing clothes that fit him in his true form, as he no longer needs big clothes that fit his muscle form.
All Mights Hero costume consisted of a skin-tight blue bodysuit decorated with a red symbol that somewhat resembles a "Y", designed with a white diamond at its center, with white lines connected to it that trace from his chest to his back shoulders, the lines trimmed with the aforementioned red symbol. Large white patches lined with red covered each side of his hips before ending at his lower thighs, and he wore a gold belt that had a silver buckle with red eyes. His forearm sleeves were colored in gold that each had white lines covered in blue accents over his wrists, and had spiked fins on the sides of his arms, his feet were covered in shin-length gold boots trimmed with white and red accents.

 His forearm sleeves were colored in gold that each had white lines covered in blue accents over his wrists, and had spiked fins on the sides of his arms, his feet were covered in shin-length gold boots trimmed with white and red accents

A/N
Oh my gosh... who knew this chapter will take forever?! I'm so sorry if it seems rather "boring" it's too late for me and I've been feeling sick and depressed ever since this morning. I think that this comparison is really good though, seeing how they are both father figures and super powerful heroes. Either ways, good night and until next time!