Laxus Dreyar and Denki Kaminari

Personality
Back then, Laxus was a horrible man, he would always be self absorbed and arrogant, beating up his own guild members. He believed that he was the strongest member in Fairy Tail and would always say that his guild mates were weak, beating them up and hurting their mental state. When battling with Natsu and Gajeel, he showed the more crazier side of him and said that he won't hesitate the kill the old man. However, his attitude has changed after Makorov had talked to him, making him open up. He is more light hearted and has grown fond of the guild, knowing that he has to take responsibility for his actions.

Denki is a friendly and energetic boy who like to hang out with his friends, casually talking to everyone even though they find him annoying sometimes, he pushes off a reckless vibe but he always does it for a good cause. Denki always flirts with girls in the U.A high school and thinking he is a smooth talker, but nobody takes him seriously or just ignores him. Kaminari tries to act cool around others but he doesn't really know what's cool and what's not, so he just tries and play it smooth and the people don't mind at all.

Powers/Quirks
Lighting Magic; It allows Laxus to produce and manipulate lightning and electricity at his will, having complete control over its manifestation He can attack with a single or both hands to generate electrical discharges at a distance or at close-range. The effects of the blast depends on the user's own ability; Laxus, with his great mastery of Lightning spells, has proven himself capable of conjuring bolts of electricity that has either frail, hot enough to heat a metal arm or devastating power to inflict damage.

Electrification; Denki's Quirk allows him to cover his body in electricity. While he can also emit this energy, Denki has little control over it. Exceeding his wattage limit causes his brain to short-ciruit, leaving him in a vulnerable state for 1 hour. If using the quirk too much, he is paralyzed for awhile, unable to think, move, or react clearly

Relationships with Others Laxus is apart of a small group called the "Thunder Legion" where Freed, Evergreen, And Bixslow are

Laxus is apart of a small group called the "Thunder Legion" where Freed, Evergreen, And Bixslow are. It's like a small guild but just for them, Laxus being the leader and supporting his friends in every way. Before, the Thunder Legion was a dark group and was always attacking fairy tail, torturing them and hurting the guild mates. After joining fairy tail, they have gotten soft and more powerful. Makorov, the master of fairy tail is the grandfather of Laxus, making him the rightful master of fairy tail when Makorov is gone, that's when his pride kicked in.

Denki has a friend group with Sero, Mina, Kirishima, And Bakugo. They are the brightest people (other than Bakugo) and he will always be the jokester of the bunch. It never mentions his family and it doesn't even show if he is in a good home or not, but either ways, he is perfectly fine with being around everyone and everybody is perfectly fine with him.