Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki and Yuga Aoyama

Reminder: this is NOT to disrespect the most beautiful character ever, I just thought this was a better comparison than Ichiya and Mineta... I love Aoyama with all of my heart and I would never disrespect him, I hate Ichiya but this was better than the other options

Personality
Ichiya is a womanizer like the rest of his group. Unlike them, he is nowhere near as "handsome", though he thinks of himself as such. Ichiya is also as cowardly as he is vain, and usually prefers to run from a fight. However, there is a rare exception where he proves to be courageous by going against the Council. He is an ardent fan of perfumes. He has a habit of saying the English word "men" all the time, he isn't that good with the ladies and has a 'sparkle' aroma around him

Yuga appears to be a vain and prideful person, thinking of himself as superior to the rest of his classmates, especially in regards to his Quirk. He exhibits extremely flamboyant mannerisms, is fond of posing and likes to grab the attention of those around him despite frequently getting ignored by his peers. His expression rarely changes from a closed smile, even while he speaks or gets hurt, and he's also prone to getting upset if interrupted or questioned. Yuga's sentences often end with a star symbol, indicating a fancy tone. He also tends to play up his French heritage, occasionally implementing French words into his sentences. Yuga is also easily frightened by danger and prefers to hide rather than fight, though he can still help out a friend as long as he remains safe and isn't above sacrificing himself, highly contrasting his usual self-centered attitude.

Powers/Quirks
Perfume Magic: Ichiya uses magical perfume as his spells. These perfumes have a myriad of effects that he can exploit at his disposal. This seems to be pretty useful, but with the exception of Power Perfume, most of his spells are supportive and passive. Basically are like potions but only he can create them, making him heal his wounds, grow stronger, etc... (i dont know why he hasn't made one to make him handsome)

Navel Laser: Yuga's Quirk allows him to shoot lasers out of his navel. If he uses it too much, his stomach will apparently collapse. However, with the help of his hero costume, Yuga is able to transfer the energy to his shoulders or knees and shoot out lasers from them. Adding on to the sparkle personality that he usually has.

Relationships with Others Ichiya is part of a guild called "Blue Pegasus" i dont know if he's the master, I'm pretty sure he is

Ichiya is part of a guild called "Blue Pegasus" i dont know if he's the master, I'm pretty sure he is. Though there is only like seven people in the guild, regardless though, the Trimens call him aniki (older brother) or master and show a great deal of respect for him. He and Erza Scarlet apparently have some history together, much to her disgust, and he constantly continues to hit on her and he calls Erza "my honey".

Yuga does possess a compassionate side and is shown to sympathize with Izuku Midoriya, due to the both of them having what he perceives as highly self-harmful and uncontrollable Quirks, although the way in which he displays this sympathy initially startled Izuku. Izuku has stated that he's never been able to read Yuga due to his unpredictable nature, although he still ended up befriending him. Though, he isn't really a 'main character' he still had his character development and he is the most lovable person ever. Everybody respects him and though his ego came in the beginning of the series, people forgot about it (including me) and saw him as a loyal companion

Appearance
Ichiya is a short and rather stout man with a distinctively big, somewhat rectangular face, a large flat nose which always seems to be shining, and prominent cheekbones. He has dark eyes and thick eyebrows, with a pair of lines pointing towards his nose below them, plus some stubble around his mouth and a prominent chin. His orange hair was initially kept in a wavy style with many curved spikes jutting outwards, with one acting as a fringe on the left side of his face. He seems to possess mildly hairy legs.
Ichiya's first attire consisted of a white suit with elbow-long sleeves, with distinctive pants ending below his knees in dark hems, adorned by Blue Pegasus' symbol on its left shoulder, over an orange shirt covered in many dark leaf motifs, possessing sleeves reaching down below his elbows and closed around the neck by a red bow tie, and elegant light shoes paired with light socks. The left part of his chest was adorned by a large flower reminiscent of a rose, and a wide, dark belt was seen hanging over his right hip, with several flasks attacked to it, containing perfumes used for Ichiya's Perfume Magic. (He's uglier than I remembered)

Yuga is a young man with a slim build and a rather feminine face

Yuga is a young man with a slim build and a rather feminine face. He has long blond hair, worn flattened down around the majority of his head, spiked and sticking out to the sides at the bottom of it, with a side fringe that curves upwards a little before it does down. He has notably long eyelashes and bright indigo eyes, giving him the appearance of a young prince. (Ouran High-school Host Club?)
His hero costume consists of bluish-black body suit, over which he wears a suit of metallic lavender and golden armor; a chestplate, two spherical shoulder pads, elbow length vambraces and knee length boots. His chestplate has a high V-neck collar with a golden greek fret-like trim, as with the lower diaphanous piece under the belt and the edges of the vambraces. It also comes with a long, glittery indigo cape as well as a belt with a golden ring-shaped buckle with a blue crystal, from which he emits his Quirk, matching the smaller ones over his shoulder pads and knees. He has straight angled golden lines running down his baggy pants, a matching set around the shafts of his boots, and he wears a red-tinted wing-shaped visor over his eyes.

 He has straight angled golden lines running down his baggy pants, a matching set around the shafts of his boots, and he wears a red-tinted wing-shaped visor over his eyes

A/N
Wow okay already at the 20th chapter?! Thank you all so much for the support and understanding my health and all that. I don't really have anything else to say other than I love you all and until next chapter!

 I don't really have anything else to say other than I love you all and until next chapter!