Wendy Marvell and Eri

Credits to Namigii for these two chapters, I couldn't have done it without your help!! 💕💞

Personality
Wendy is a very shy and polite girl. She is always accompanied by her Exceed companion, Carla, as they have a very close relationship. She is very eager to try and make friends. Wendy also cares greatly for her guild members though she's initially portrayed as insecure, doubting of both her ability to help her allies and appearance, however Wendy has become more confident and brave as time goes on, and she always tries to be of help wherever she can. She is intelligent and has a very honest personality, is "direct and open with her emotions", and is easily swayed by the people around her. Unlike the other Dragon Slayers, Wendy doesn't enjoy fighting, preferring to avoid it as much as possible. If, however, it's for the sake of her guild or friends, Wendy will fight without hesitation.

Eri is a frightened and innocent little girl who does not want to take part in Kai's plans, and as a result of this, he considers her a "troublemaker".
Her relationship with Kai and the Eight Precepts suggest that she has never felt affection in her life, and as she has claimed up until now, Izuku's touch was the first time she ever felt kindness, which overwhelmed her. When murderous intents are directed at her, she does not scream, nor cry and simply remains silent, because she knows she has no choice but to accept whatever is to happen.
Eri is, however, willing to let herself go with Kai in order to protect those that help her. She feels guilt over other people being hurt in order to rescue her.
Unfortunately, after her rescue, Eri still psychologically suffers from Kai's influence, as she is unable to smile and has no experience of happiness. However, this changes thanks to the events of the U.A. School Festival

Powers/QuirksSky Dragon Slayer Magic: Wendy has the same type of Magic as Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox, but with the ability to manipulate air

Powers/Quirks
Sky Dragon Slayer Magic: Wendy has the same type of Magic as Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox, but with the ability to manipulate air. Her Magic also allows her to heal people with the gravest of injuries, even those caused by a Dragon. Her proficiency in healing allows her to use even just a kiss to heal other people and she can counteract other Magic. Her Magic also has support spells, which can increase attack power and speed, to both herself and her others. As stated by Carla, Wendy can eat air, but can't heal as well in polluted areas. Her Magic also allows her to sense air currents, which can be used to predict the weather.

Rewind: Eri's Quirk allows her to rewind an individual's body to a previous state. Eri is able to reverse the fusion of Kai Chisaki and Shin Nemoto. She has shown the ability to rewind someone's body to a point before they existed, which she accidentally did to her father. Since she can rewind a person's body to a previous state, she is able to undo the damage Izuku does to his own body when he uses One For All at 100%. While Izuku is in physical contact with Eri, he is able to keep One For All continually activated at 100% with no ill effects. As Deku once said "you have such a delicate quirk"