Ultear Milkovich and Himiko Toga

(This is the Ultear at the beginning of the anime, where she was a antagonist not a protagonist)
Personality
Ultear is a manipulative, ruthless and ambitious woman. She regards her mother with cold disdain, classifying her as weak. She is rather calm and considerate when it comes to Meredy, whom she is very close with. However, she does not like it when Meredy calls her "Ur", possibly indicating that she has issues as well as hatred towards her late mother, although later on Meredy claims that because of Ur's death, Ultear has suffered. Ultear has no problem with sacrificing lives to obtain what she wants, even going as far as to control children.

Himiko is a very cheerful girl, to the point of smiling even after having presumably killed someone, displaying apparent sadistic tendencies. This continues even when danger is imminent, as when Tomura Shigaraki was about to attack her, but it tends to stop when she is bored or annoyed. Himiko is frequently seen blushing seemingly out of excitement rather than embarrassment, giving her a permanent look of what appears to be lovesickness on her face. However, she has shown that she can easily be embarrassed, such as when she thinks people are coming on to her, or when she is naked when copying clothes of the people she has transformed into.

Powers/Quirks
Arc of Time: A Lost Magic that allows Ultear to manipulate the "time" of organic and inorganic, but non-sentient, objects, "moving" them either back or forward in time and thus changing their condition. She claims that this kind of Magic is perfect for fighting Element molding Mages, and that, in the Ultimate Magic World, Arc of Time would allow her to change the sad memories of her childhood into happy ones. Prior to the time-skip, the Arc of Time couldn't directly affect a person.

Transform: Himiko's Quirk grants her the ability to take on the complete physical appearance of another individual by ingesting their blood, including their voice. She also can copy and change their clothes, getting naked before doing this as her regular clothes would overlap her disguise. She can shift between multiple disguises if she has consumed different people's blood.

Relationships with Others Ultear was working with Jellal at the beginning, ready to sacrifice anything for the sake of Zeref's resurrection

Ultear was working with Jellal at the beginning, ready to sacrifice anything for the sake of Zeref's resurrection. She was evil for the reason of her mother Ur, Gray's Master, thinking that it's all her fault and how Ur betrayed her. She used to work for Zeref and Jellal, being apart of the enemies side though after being released from Zeref, her and Jellal made a group called Crime Sorcière, with Meredy on their side

Himiko Toga joined the League of Villains along with Dabi, though they didn't know each other until later on and grew closer with the rest of the villains. Her parents were shown in the manga but I haven't read it, so i dont know what happened to them, most likely deceased or they just left. Himiko Toga has romantic feelings for Izuku Midoriya after meeting him in the forest, though she is violent with the others, especially with Ochako and Tsuyu. Though people ship her with Twice, which is fairly adorable but in my opinion, I ship her with Dabi. Again, no hate against these characters, opinions only