Millianna and Ragdoll

Smh people don't even know who these two feline princesses are... but that's why I'm here! Time to show you the power of god and anime!

Personality
Millianna is a very cheerful, peppy person. She has a great love for cats, and refuses to see them harmed in any way. She also tries to mimic a cat, from dressing up like one to meowing. Millianna is close with the rest of her friends, and was very apologetic towards Erza after the events at the Tower of Heaven. Though after years passed, she has grown hatred for Jellal after the Tower of Heaven incident, joining a guild and sharing hatred with Kagura, who also dislikes Jellal.

Ragdoll stands out as the most hyperactive personality among the Wild Wild Pussycats. She is very energetic and can be told through her body language, like her constant blinking or inability to remain still. However, after the loss of her Quirk and her career as a hero, she is shown to be extremely distraught and broken down. After accepting her loss, she has retained her normal hyperactive personality and is now supporting her old teammates, showing she is still in good spirits, despite her new situation. I seriously feel so bad for her, she's basically dead and people just brush it off like nothing happened, making her very underrated.

Powers/Quirks
Binding Magic; This Magic allows Millianna to conjure and manipulate binding tubes which she may use to restrain or attack her opponents. In hand to hand combat, she has sharp nails which can leave a large and deep scar depending where she scratches them.

Search; Her Quirk allowed her to observe and monitor up to 100 people at a time, including their location and weak points. Though after searching her up and trying to find information, she doesn't have much of a profile or any description, which also proves my point.

 Though after searching her up and trying to find information, she doesn't have much of a profile or any description, which also proves my point

Relationships with Others
Millianna was in the same friend group with Erza and Jellal when they were child slaves in the Tower of Heaven. After breaking free, she wanted to get revenge on Jellal, for torturing her but she didn't know he was being mind controlled until later on. Millianna joined a guild named "Mermaids Heel" joining with Kagura and getting their revenge later on. Millianna is best friends with Erza and has always been on her side, even though her group was fighting against Fairy Tail

Ragdoll is part of a group called the Wild Wild Pussycats which helped class 1-A to train after finishing their tests, though she didn't come out until later on in the Arc. Ragdoll was kidnapped while the villains were attacking the U.A students, All for One took her quirk and she was quirkless, saved after the battle between All Might and All for One.

Appearance
Millianna is a woman of average height with a curvaceous figure. Millianna is also noted for her cat-like appearance: possessing cat-like eyes, nose and mouth. Her brown hair is stylized into cat ears at her crown and tied into two ponytails at the base.[3] Her face has four red whisker-like tattoos. She wears a yellow jacket with white stripes and black trimmings. Millianna also wears a pink dress with a white bow tie on it and light-pinkish ruffles on the lower portion, a choker with a bell on it, and white leggings.

 Millianna also wears a pink dress with a white bow tie on it and light-pinkish ruffles on the lower portion, a choker with a bell on it, and white leggings

Ragdoll is a woman with long, emerald green hair and big round yellow eyes that are almost always open all the way. As a part of her costume, she draws pink marks on her cheeks that resemble whiskers and a pink circle around her right eye.
Ragdoll sports a yellow version of the Pussycats' hero costume.

A/N
Yes I've ran out of ideas I'm going on a limb now... anyways how was your guys' Fourth of July? Mine was cool, popped fireworks, got burnt, watched the new season of *ahem* Stranger Things *ahem* and finished it just right now while typing this. Anyways, thank you for reading and until next chapter!
Edit: I didn't realize how short this chapter was, Jesus they seriously need to have their own arc or something

 Anyways, thank you for reading and until next chapter!Edit: I didn't realize how short this chapter was, Jesus they seriously need to have their own arc or something